The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

January's Permanent Discounts

• MC0REBEMC0REBE557,933
    Posted on 11 January 12 at 20:56
    Buying Saw 2, but can't appearently...
    Anybody who knows it's possible in Europe/Belgium?
    MCoreBE
  • Posted on 11 January 12 at 21:18
    Wow some are very old titles
  • Posted on 11 January 12 at 21:20
    If only I knew Sealife Safari was going to be reduced. I bought that about a month ago, along with Jewel Quest as I thought that these were games that could get de-listed!
    Treat everyday of your life, as if it's your last day on Earth, because one day, you will be right!
  • Posted on 11 January 12 at 21:28
    HaloStorm12 said:
    WOW! I was going to buy two of these yesterday, really happy i didnt =D
    Uhm since they got their price drop as the EA Sale started it wouldn't be any different if you bought them yesterday. ôo
  • DaKensterDaKenster106,541
    Posted on 11 January 12 at 22:28
    Reevys said:
    Sealife Safari is a fun little game, reminded me a lot of Pokemon Snap which is easily one of my favourite N64 games. I'd highly recommend it, it's one of those simple little games you can just sit down and unwind to.
    When I played the demo, the first thing that came to mind was Pokemon snap. It was an easy and enjoyable game, and my kid loved looking at the screen. Plus it's an easy 200 gamerscore.
  • JaggexedgeJaggexedge232,266
    Posted on 11 January 12 at 22:56
    Vigilante 8 was something I wanted for while, I think now might be the time to pick it up.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 January 12 at 23:30
    Absolutely loved Commanders: Attack of the Genos. Go watch some vids on Youtube about it or DL the demo! I'll have to try the demo for some of these other ones.
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
  • Posted on 11 January 12 at 23:36
    Got Vigilante 8 Arcade
    if anybody wants to do the online chievos msg me
  • XonatronXonatron180,496
    Posted on 12 January 12 at 02:08
    Old games... interested in Switchball though.
    Matthew Doucette, Xona Games
  • Denial048Denial048115,905
    Posted on 12 January 12 at 03:32
    Tron: Evolution is a great game, hopefully the sale will convince more people to play it.

$50 in Aus still though
    Member of The Bar With No Name
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper126,229
    Posted on 12 January 12 at 04:58
    Hmmm... all the XBLA games seem about 3-4 years old. Glad they're permanent price reductions and not just Deals of the Week. That way I can try the demos at my leisure, no pressure involved. Nice to see they reduced the DLC for the games that had it, too.
    Mame Tobikomi! Bean Dive COMPREET-O! Completion from 37.45 to 26.65!
  • Posted on 12 January 12 at 06:41
    May think about Far Cry 2 again. Couldn't get into it the first time.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty679,827
    Posted on 12 January 12 at 11:50
    Some good games on demand there but who in their right mind would actually buy one. Far cheaper and better to have a physical copy.
  • Posted on 12 January 12 at 13:38
    Nice...

Switchball, Vigilante 8, and Commanders are all getting bought then... Might pick up Sealife Safari & Shrek'n'roll for my niece...

Ah... discounts like this (unlike that House Party thing) bring a little warmth to the soul, or, more accurately, the wallet :D
    Drink the kool-aid!
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,305,463
    Posted on 12 January 12 at 15:36
    bought Sealife and finished it in 3 hours (don't tell anyone but i enjoyed it too!)
    100 achievements on old games for 1% increase.... soon be 90% >_<
  • Posted on 12 January 12 at 16:26
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Nothing that sparks my interest too much. I'm sure I will end up buying at least one of the arcade games, just not sure which one exactly.
    I would recommend Vigilante 8 to anybody. It's a fun, if a bit tough, shooter/driver.
    In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 January 12 at 18:28
    System of a Dom said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Nothing that sparks my interest too much. I'm sure I will end up buying at least one of the arcade games, just not sure which one exactly.
    I would recommend Vigilante 8 to anybody. It's a fun, if a bit tough, shooter/driver.
    reminds me of a quirky retro twisted metal.
    Adam West loves salt.
  • Posted on 12 January 12 at 22:41
    MCoreBE said:
    Buying Saw 2, but can't appearently...
    Anybody who knows it's possible in Europe/Belgium?
    see i cant find it either cry
    2012 my year of completion!!
  • Bu1ld0gBu1ld0g44,165
    Posted on 15 January 12 at 11:19
    Vigilant-8 was something I loved back in the day on PS1 along with Twisted Metal.
    At 400M$ I think I might just buy it
    As for Switchball, I have been waiting forever for that to drop in price as I already have it on PC.

I was kinda hoping they would drop the prices on some of the really older titles like Pac-Man & Frogger though
  • XxjdooksxXXxjdooksxX158,772 158,772 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 January 12 at 06:33
    check ebay or amazon for the arcade discs for pacman
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.