Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from August 2018

• SquidCzySquidCzy443,558
    Posted on 03 September 18 at 22:30Permalink
    Woah 3 of these are available in my country this month. That's got to be a record high. headspin
  • Posted on 03 September 18 at 22:31Permalink
    Where is VideoKid?
  • CONKER1182CONKER1182531,199
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 05:32Permalink
    Zasta 360GameTV said:
    Games under 2-3h should only give 50-100 GS and not 1000GS. With this amout of titles on xbox one, the achievement value / system is totaly broken and devaluted :( Terrible decision for me from MS.
    https://youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 10:10Permalink
    Owens Dad 2018 said:
    Wouldn't that be bad for you then? Seeing as how you only have 5 completions, all of which are easy.
    This is only my "business" gamertag for my channel. On my private GT I have 99,84% (incl. dlc)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 18 at 10:41Permalink
    Zasta 360GameTV said:
    Games under 2-3h should only give 50-100 GS and not 1000GS. With this amout of titles on xbox one, the achievement value / system is totaly broken and devaluted :( Terrible decision for me from MS.
    Why is it bad? Microsoft aren't the one's who are programing the games.

Also some of the games that take 0-4hrs because people follow guides if they didn't it would take longer to finish them.

Some achievements take hundreds of hrs to do so if you or anyone else have a problem with easy completions then stay away from them.

Developers only put achievements in their game's because they have to

The only thing i don't agree with is the pricing of some of these indie game's
  • EvcEvc587,485 587,485 GamerScore
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 22:00Permalink
    Got and finished Tetra's in just over an hour, easy peasy.

I got Video Kid, just like Paperboy but I find it harder, I can make it about half way up after about an hour or trying
  • SangriazSangriaz2,837,796
    Posted on 05 September 18 at 10:35Permalink
    Funny that all mention of ACA NeoGeo has all but disappeared in these articles after enough people complain about them.

ACA NeoGeo Garou Mark of the Wolves is a ridiculously easy completion from August.
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,426,451
    Posted on 05 September 18 at 10:48, Edited on 05 September 18 at 10:48 by ChinDoctaPermalink
    Sangriaz said:
    Funny that all mention of ACA NeoGeo has all but disappeared in these articles after enough people complain about them.

ACA NeoGeo Garou Mark of the Wolves is a ridiculously easy completion from August.
    I think it's probably more of "so many easy games being released in August we may as well mention things other than NeoGeo for once." laugh
    GI Flagging Manager
  • ssippieessippiee551,813
    Posted on 08 September 18 at 13:14Permalink
    Zasta 360GameTV said:
    There where plenty off easy 360 games, not as many or as short but there enough 360 games you can easily complete in a day. Those are also worth a 1000, but then there where arcade titles worth 200 or 400 and way harder like super meat boy, Giana Sisters twisted dreams, Perfect Dark, etc. Those could take months to complete depending on your skill level. And you wouldn’t get a full 1000 for that. Now it’s normalised, which has pro’s and con’s. I think it’s better. If you want to take skill or time in to account that was never the real goal with GS. That is where TA comes in and the new percentile system.

There is no real way to measure how good a person is. Not everyone is the same skill lvl or has the same amount off time to dedicate towards games. And it’s up to the developers how to implement those achievements. Which makes it even more difficult to get everyone to follow the same rules. Which is proven that they do whatever they want. Making fully completing the game 5 GS and the rest is a 1/3 off the time for example.

But that’s my view.
    Equip 117 with Weaponized 115
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.