The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 4th, 2018

• MehticulousMehticulous522,493
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:13, Edited on 04 September 18 at 01:15 by Mehticulous
    Now is as good a time as any to pick up Battle Chasers at a hefty 60% off. It's a nice little turn-based JRPG, which the Xbox is sorely lacking.

Not sure if Tekken 7 is worth getting at 60% off though, what do you guys think?

Dark Souls III Deluxe at 70% off looks nice.

Anything else stick out to you guys?

I'm interested in Middle Earth Shadow of War Definitive Edition, but I won't bite at a meagre 10% saving considering the size of my backlog.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:16, Edited on 04 September 18 at 01:17 by
    Good time to pick up get even.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,249
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:17
    Dang, that's quite the gaggle of sales. I'd imagine quite a few go on sale pretty often (I remember skipping over some during the last big sale) so I'll have to sift through them later to look for any of the less common ones.
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:19
    I really liked SOMA and $15 is a good price, 8-10 hour completion. Part survival game, part sci-fi what is going on here game.
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy844,247
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:21
    I was hoping grand theft auto v would be on sale.

Oh well...never mind.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty628,683
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:26
    Any indies worth getting?
  • DuncosDuncos1,239,317
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:28
    Damn, the day I get Just Cause 3 is when DLC isn't on sale.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite site on the internet.
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 01:59
    Hrm... yes to Xenon Valkyrie+ and Neon Chrome. More Roguelites on the pile. A maybe to KSP:EE... the whole debacle with the first version kinda put me off, I might wait for a better sale.

Might grab Toro too. Side question for the knowledgeable minds that be though, why are some sub-genres like Bull Sports / Dodgeball / Surfing (probably etc.) missing leaderboards? Surfing and Dodgeball actually don't even have genre definitions yet, so they're even another step behind, but the no-leaderboards thing is probably more pressing. Plus, if you go to say, your game collection, you don't see Bull Sports or Surfing as genres if you search games by genre. Dodgeball shows up though. Makes me wonder what other secret obscure genres need more attention :P
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • CornerscoutCornerscout617,470
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 02:06
    rad fad said:
    Any indies worth getting?
    Owlboy!
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv871,681
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 02:10
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    Not sure if Tekken 7 is worth getting at 60% off though, what do you guys think?
    I think it's worth it if you feel you'll keep playing it after unlocking the achievements. It's a fun game and I go back to it sometimes still, the customization options aren't as great as Injustice 2 but are still fine. Treasure battle is a fun mode and will keep you busy for a while if you want to unlock all of the extras.
    Streets Ahead
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 18 at 02:21
    My recommendations:
    "Get Even".
    Its part Condemned, part Walking Simulator, part FPS. The gameplay is nothing to write home about, but the story is pretty great. You'd enjoy if you like movies like Cypher. It mixes Sci-Fi, Crime Drama and Horror.

"Battle Chasers"
    Turn based RPG with a nice Artstyle
    and quite a few nice unique mechanics in there.

I'll pick up SOMA
  • BushidoBrown305BushidoBrown3051,042,378
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 02:45
    Outlast and Soma for me. Been on a horror kick lately and its about time I get to these two
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 03:09
    Battle Chasers looks interesting. I've never heard of it before, but a quick search shows it has absolutely glowing reviews. I'll probably grab that at the very least.
  • DielInfiniteDielInfinite146,415
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 03:12
    any chance Kerbal Space Program will get cheaper anytime soon?
  • HappyTheDevilHappyTheDevil2,072,624
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 03:15
    I held myself back for 2 weeks hoping Naruto Legacy would go on sale soon! smile
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,327,928
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 03:19
    Get Even is pretty cheap now so I may get that. Otherwise nothing that I absolutely need this week.
  • ZensMeatSlabZensMeatSlab454,706
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 03:21
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    Now is as good a time as any to pick up Battle Chasers at a hefty 60% off. It's a nice little turn-based JRPG, which the Xbox is sorely lacking.

Dark Souls III Deluxe at 70% off looks nice.

Anything else stick out to you guys?

I'm interested in Middle Earth Shadow of War Definitive Edition, but I won't bite at a meagre 10% saving considering the size of my backlog.
    Do it; the game is fantastic, and it's a really easy completion.
    A filthy degenerate obsessed with 2D.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,277,576
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 03:50
    Def picking up soma ,impact winter and Tekken season pass for :) and I have a 25 Ms card for the Turok bundle yaaaayyy!
  • J2B9J2B91,231,641
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 03:51
    wookieepuppy said:
    I was hoping grand theft auto v would be on sale.

Oh well...never mind.
    I assume your joking since it’s always on sale. But I see you don’t have the game on your profile so in case u were serious, the game is still on sale for another 6hours from last weeks sale
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads