The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 4th, 2018

• Posted on 04 September 18 at 04:44
    Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is also 50% off
    "how does someone like me even exist ?" (Danny Wilkins)
  • TropanTropan871,446
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 04:58
    Shaq-Fu is also on sale for $10
    http://zedtozed.com https://discord.gg/HUWYWQD Weekly Achievement Podcast, Contests and Prizes Every Month, Just For Gaming!
  • rad fadrad fad321,381
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 05:15
    360 sales are better this week
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 05:24
    Any opinions on NEON CHROME? I typically love these types of games. Almost through RUINER myself. Is it anything like that? Anything to compare it to? Thanks guys !!
    Matthew
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper847,778
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 06:03
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Any opinions on NEON CHROME? I typically love these types of games. Almost through RUINER myself. Is it anything like that? Anything to compare it to? Thanks guys !!
    I have it on PS4 and I love it. Very straightforward but fun, designed to be replayable. I haven't played RUINER but I think it's similar. Neon Chrome has randomly generated levels though.
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus172,932
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 06:42
    I enjoyed what I played of SOMA... although I chickened out and stopped playing it after a few hours xD Maybe one day when I’m feeling brave I’ll get back to it.
  • brooza664brooza664254,027
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 07:21
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    Not sure if Tekken 7 is worth getting at 60% off though, what do you guys think?
    Tekken 7 was fun, and I managed to get pretty much all the achievements in one evening (I skipped through the story though)
  • White WyvernWhite Wyvern477,947
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 07:54
    Might be an unpopular opinion but I hated Get Even.
    Beep Boop
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 08:36
    I used to be a playstation guy but I think Xbox sales are consistently better from week to week
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,231,572
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 08:47
    So tempted by Don't Starve, and Impact Winter...and a few others!
    Legohead 1977
  • mrbellekmrbellek402,441
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 09:39
    Sweet, and just yesterday I was thinking how nice it would be if Manual Samuel went on sale, since it looks hilarious!
  • vSullyvSully984,053
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 11:46
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Same. I'm also looking into Hammerwatch, Forced, and The Flame in the Flood.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,204,953
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 15:52
    mrbellek said:
    Sweet, and just yesterday I was thinking how nice it would be if Manual Samuel went on sale, since it looks hilarious!
    vSully said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    I really enjoyed Flame in the Flood. That and Manual Samuel are on Game Pass, FYI.

For me, Dark Souls Remastered. Not a terrific deal but any sale is better than full price.
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 15:55, Edited on 04 September 18 at 15:56 by FivePartTrilogy
    Has Dark Souls 3 (specifically the Deluxe edition) ever been discounted this much before? I'm almost done wrapping up DS 2: SotFS, and it might be nice to pick DS 3 up right after I finish.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle970,531
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 16:17
    vSully said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Personally, I enjoyed Hammerwatch and FORCED and Steam, but there are two points I'd like to make:
    1) Going for every achievement is a pain in both of those
    2) They're pretty bland and meh by yourself, but a lot of fun in co-op with friends
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • CM TranceCM Trance201,953
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 17:23
    I think i'll pick up Xenoverse 1 since I still have a save file from a rental. Pretty low price too.
  • vSullyvSully984,053
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 18:09
    buttmudBrooks said:
    I really enjoyed Flame in the Flood. That and Manual Samuel are on Game Pass, FYI.
    Thanks! I didn't realize.
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 20:09
    Darth Knight said:
    Might be an unpopular opinion but I hated Get Even.
    Care to state why? I could see one not liking the game, if you don't care about the story and atmosphere of the game, as from a pure gameplay perspective its quite bland.
  • Posted on 05 September 18 at 03:19
    I saw some say they wanted Battle Chasers, I thought I’d throw out you can get a physical copy at a cheaper price on Amazon, I got one for $10 a month or so ago. I just checked and they currently have one for $11.
  • JedEganJedEgan609,228
    Posted on 05 September 18 at 09:12
    There are three original Xbox games also currently on sale, I don't see those listed here or in the 360 sale.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.