The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 4th, 2018

• Posted on 05 September 18 at 07:24
    New Paralyzer said:
    Stoneysilence77 said:
    Pizza2DaRoll said:
    Destroy all humans and mx unleashed...? These were xbox games.
    Same with Full Spectrum Warrior, not sure why they are showing as not BC and as 360 games since I assume they are part of the new X1 original Xbox BC thing? Don' t know why they would be putting them on sale if they weren't X1 BC as well.

Loved FSW and Ten Hammers, they just don't run well anymore on my modern pc. Too buggy so I may pick up FSW.

EDIT: Yup FSW is BC, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/full-spectrum-warrior/bw6g...
    The 360 can do Backwards Compatibility with OG Xbox Games as well. Always could. Just not with every game.
    I forgot about the 360 was able to do that.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76801,424
    Posted on 05 September 18 at 09:14, Edited on 05 September 18 at 09:15 by SilentJay76
    rocking23nf said:
    if you like Saints Row, you will like destroy all humans, im convinced they are the same game, just different themes.
    I liked Saints Row. I did not like Destroy All Humans. The latter being insanely frustrating due to some terrible mission design and a lack of checkpoints. (Walk ten minutes to infiltrate building X in disguise. Surprise - the guards can see through your disguise! Fail and start the mission from the beginning again. Walk ten minutes and I guess I'll just kill all the guards this time instead. Surprise - you lose your disguise by killing anyone! Fail and start the mission from the beginning again.)

I'm also pretty sure those two games are absolutely nothing alike whatsoever. Or maybe I'm just getting forgetful in my old age.

PS: Destroy All Humans looks quite stunning on the One X. You wouldn't believe it's an original Xbox game!

PPS: I have a low frustration tolerance. I did enjoy the first few hours of the game. Don't let me put you off it. Hopefully plenty of people will buy it at that price and we'll get more sales in the future. wink
  • Posted on 05 September 18 at 13:52
    Julz D 01 said:
    Does frontlines still have servers?
    The ranked servers are down, but you can still do unranked games. I think 3 ach's are discontinued, but not all of the online ones.
    Hola
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01671,574
    Posted on 05 September 18 at 22:26
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Julz D 01 said:
    The ranked servers are down, but you can still do unranked games. I think 3 ach's are discontinued, but not all of the online ones.
    Does anyone still play? I remember that's one of the first games I ever got for the 360
  • Posted on 05 September 18 at 23:10
    Julz D 01 said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Julz D 01 said:
    Does anyone still play? I remember that's one of the first games I ever got for the 360
    I can't imagine too many people play legit. Att his point soooo many games out there...a game has to be something unique to keep a player base. I did run into random people in lobbies last time I got on, but that was a few years ago.
    Hola
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads