Game Discussion: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Forum

Achievements are glitched?

AuthorMessage
Telrik87
141,255
Telrik87
Posted on 10 September 18 at 05:32
Well, back again...I cannot get a single thing to unlock, no matter the map. Zero tracking on achievements also.
Almost Doesn't Count
FiveWizz
261,911
FiveWizz
Posted on 10 September 18 at 14:16
Can anyone confirm if these achievements get registered or progress while killing your own team because most of this afternoon randoms are team killing me constantly with crossbows it's getting ridiculous. I'm almost completely over this game it's annoying the cr4p out of me
IOnEI Falcon
171,111 171,111 GamerScore
IOnEI Falcon
Posted on 11 September 18 at 02:57
Nothing is tracking for me even. I got 4 suppressed kills and nothing was added towards the progress.

Not sure about team killing.
JohnnyRiver
792,348
JohnnyRiver
Posted on 11 September 18 at 03:27
Just so you know - nothing helps and only patch can fix this.
So, if you don't want to re-install the game, delete saves and clear cache - no worries, everything that everyone suggested not helping with achievements not unlocking if you getting progress only on 9 cheevos that they made retroactive.

For now it seems that most who have problems are those who played game in Preview state and got retroactive achievements on 1.0 release.
Devs previously thought that there is just might be a delay but it's definitely not that anymore.

Still, no info about when patch will arrive; prob somewhere around Sept.16 at best😔
Maybe at least "Halo 6" gonna have a good ending and storytelling-___-
Vlados95 MCK
158,213
Vlados95 MCK
Posted on 11 September 18 at 04:49
Tried re-installing the game and clearing the cache, didn’t help at all. After that still nothing works.

About the patch, I read somewhere that next update will arrive on Xbox on september 12 with training map, more weapon skins etc but there is no info will they fix the achievements with this update or not...
Unky Ky
346,062
Unky Ky
Posted on 11 September 18 at 04:57
JohnnyRiver said:
Just so you know - nothing helps and only patch can fix this.
So, if you don't want to re-install the game, delete saves and clear cache - no worries, everything that everyone suggested not helping with achievements not unlocking if you getting progress only on 9 cheevos that they made retroactive.

For now it seems that most who have problems are those who played game in Preview state and got retroactive achievements on 1.0 release.
Devs previously thought that there is just might be a delay but it's definitely not that anymore.

Still, no info about when patch will arrive; prob somewhere around Sept.16 at best😔
This isn't true. I had no achievements tracking at all and something triggered them and made them start tracking and unlocking.. So there is a way. It's just about finding out how.
Always down to boost & grind..
DirtyI30
925,067
DirtyI30
Posted on 11 September 18 at 06:44
Vlados95 MCK said:
About the patch, I read somewhere that next update will arrive on Xbox on september 12 with training map, more weapon skins etc but there is no info will they fix the achievements with this update or not...
If the next patch doesn't address the achievement issue, I'm going to be disappointed.
Kyuubi Alpha
881,234
Kyuubi Alpha
Posted on 11 September 18 at 10:54
They are hit an miss for me but I find the original map always tracks for me then they track from then on no matter the map till it breaks again. but the original map fixes it again. that's what I have experienced anyway.
FQX
195,018
FQX
Posted on 11 September 18 at 13:05
Kyuubi Alpha said:
They are hit an miss for me but I find the original map always tracks for me then they track from then on no matter the map till it breaks again. but the original map fixes it again. that's what I have experienced anyway.
That's really what it looked like for me. Sometimes it broke when playing Sanhok, that's when I had to restart my game again.
liddd
920,902
liddd
Posted on 12 September 18 at 05:46
Anyone try changing regions?
JohnnyRiver
792,348
JohnnyRiver
Posted on 12 September 18 at 09:13
liddd said:
Anyone try changing regions?
Yep. Still nothing.
Maybe at least "Halo 6" gonna have a good ending and storytelling-___-
RiddLs
220,380
RiddLs
Posted on 13 September 18 at 00:47
I think I can confirm what Kyuubi Alpha said. I ended up playing Miramar duos earlier and got the achievement for reviving a partner and for the rest of that session achievments worked and got pops/progress on quite a few. But I just played a game on Sanhook (first game of a new session) and had 6 kills, including a grenade and a fist kill and didn't get killing spree or progress on the other two. Super annoying but it might just be a temporary fix.
FiveWizz
261,911
FiveWizz
Posted on 13 September 18 at 08:35
I heard rumours there was supposed to be a patch yesterday. That didn't happen but has anyone heard any movement/info on that?
Kyuubi Alpha
881,234
Kyuubi Alpha
Posted on 13 September 18 at 11:03
ok I brought the battle pass or what ever it is £7.20 and now the achievements all track I think it has something to do with that those kills track for unlocks and if you don't have the pass the game disallows or disables the achievement tracking, This is unproven could be a Coincidence so do go out buying the pass case it was something else.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 September 18 at 12:32
FiveWizz said:
I heard rumours there was supposed to be a patch yesterday. That didn't happen but has anyone heard any movement/info on that?
The patch was for PC.
FiveWizz
261,911
FiveWizz
Posted on 13 September 18 at 14:39
GeeJay said:
FiveWizz said:
I heard rumours there was supposed to be a patch yesterday. That didn't happen but has anyone heard any movement/info on that?
The patch was for PC.
Ah ok cheers mate
FiveWizz
261,911
FiveWizz
Posted on 13 September 18 at 14:40
Kyuubi Alpha said:
ok I brought the battle pass or what ever it is £7.20 and now the achievements all track I think it has something to do with that those kills track for unlocks and if you don't have the pass the game disallows or disables the achievement tracking, This is unproven could be a Coincidence so do go out buying the pass case it was something else.
You must work for Blue Hole ;)

Just kidding!

Not buying it just in case as I have no interest in the actual pass content lol.

Although it would be interesting to see if anyone else can confirm this.
brent1221
845,636
brent1221
Posted on 13 September 18 at 14:43
FiveWizz said:
Kyuubi Alpha said:
ok I brought the battle pass or what ever it is £7.20 and now the achievements all track I think it has something to do with that those kills track for unlocks and if you don't have the pass the game disallows or disables the achievement tracking, This is unproven could be a Coincidence so do go out buying the pass case it was something else.
You must work for Blue Hole ;)

Just kidding!

Not buying it just in case as I have no interest in the actual pass content lol.

Although it would be interesting to see if anyone else can confirm this.
I have the pass, bought it before I even played a game and have had zero achievements pop/track. Though my buddy who does not have the pass randomly had his achievements start to pop/track the other night. But he was on Erangel. roll
-12.21
DirtyI30
925,067
DirtyI30
Posted on 13 September 18 at 20:31
Really, if you're having achievement issues, just play State of Decay: Daybreak while waiting for a PUBg patch. Keep your sanity headspin

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 September 18 at 12:47
Update:

As discussed in last week’s community post, we are still investigating an issue with achievements not tracking properly, or not unlocking upon completing requirements.

We have seen that some achievements are unlocking for players with a bit of a delay, while some simply aren’t unlocking at all.

This is being actively discussed with the team at Microsoft, and we hope to have a more concrete update on this soon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.