The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 15 Quickest Game Completions from this Week's Xbox Sale

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 06 September 18 at 16:22
none of those prices justify the gamerscore , especially since i have about 300 or more in my backlog....
I hate all things PC, and I don't mean personal computer.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 06 September 18 at 16:26, Edited on 06 September 18 at 16:27 by Elite1111111111
XPhiles in IA said:
none of those prices justify the gamerscore , especially since i have about 300 or more in my backlog....
The Arcade Game Series is $4 for 3000 GS. Granted, they're not quite as 'gimme' as the other games on the list.
AKA Swede
AKA Swede
Posted on 06 September 18 at 21:43, Edited on 06 September 18 at 21:46 by AKA Swede
ARCADE GAME SERIES: DIG DUG is a pain and will take you much longer then 3hrs.

Also can TA start taking/linking completion times with approved walkthroughs. At least those are more accurate.
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
guns vs kittens
Posted on 06 September 18 at 21:47
Kedrix said:
And I wish people would stop marking Pac Man 256 as a quick completion. It's only a quick completion because people are cheating the cloud system in order to get it. If you actually grind it out (which I did), its about 20 hours.
What is with the influx of crybabies whining about exploits to shorten the length of completions?
Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one. Blew hope into the room and said "You have to live before you die young"
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 06 September 18 at 23:42
onnovdw said:
If you could add the price in this table, then it would be even more useful, thanks!
Which price would that be? The price in New Zealand dollars would be most useful.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Bahaumaut
Bahaumaut
Posted on 07 September 18 at 00:50
As a tip for Galaga's bonus stages, keep replaying them and figure out EXACTLY where the enemies start showing up. Pinpoint each wave's entrance, particularly where your ship should be on which digit of your score, of your lives, or of the stage count icons. Then unless the achievement specifically needs you to be solo (one of the late bonus stages), keep replaying the stage before the bonus and fight to get a dual ship and fight to keep it into the bonus stage.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 September 18 at 10:48
guns vs kittens said:
Kedrix said:
And I wish people would stop marking Pac Man 256 as a quick completion. It's only a quick completion because people are cheating the cloud system in order to get it. If you actually grind it out (which I did), its about 20 hours.
What is with the influx of crybabies whining about exploits to shorten the length of completions?
because it ruin's the time it say's it take's to finish

look at Microsoft bingo

win (10) say's it takes 0-1hr to complete but that's only the case if you've done
win (8) which is 200 plus hr

there should be two different time's so people won't be mislead .

plus you do know you're whinging yourself
Chester Cheevo
Posted on 07 September 18 at 14:36
I never even heard of Sonic the Fighters. Only 400 GS, but I’ll take the easy 12 Achievements and 400GS!
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 07 September 18 at 14:52
xONLYINHUMANxx said:
because it ruin's the time it say's it take's to finish
Not really, because it's an exploit that anyone can do. You don't need to have played a different game. You don't need a specific patch. You don't need specific hardware. It is the user's choice if they want to do it or not, just like using boosting sessions or reloading a save over and over to grind out a specific section of the campaign.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 September 18 at 16:39
Elite1111111111 said:
XPhiles in IA said:
The Arcade Game Series is $4 for 3000 GS. Granted, they're not quite as 'gimme' as the other games on the list.
i own those already. but thankstoast
I hate all things PC, and I don't mean personal computer.
SpeleoFool
SpeleoFool
Posted on 08 September 18 at 06:44, Edited on 08 September 18 at 06:49 by SpeleoFool
So, was just using this article as a buying guide and ... you're missing FullBlast. Not that it's a miracle savings at $1.20 off, but it's cheap, currently on sale and a 0-1 hour completion.

I clicked through to Xbox Sales for Tue 04 Sep and it's not listed there, either. Maybe it wasn't technically part of the new listings for 04-September or something? But then maybe the Sales page ought to show everything currently on sale....

UPDATE: I figured out that from the Sales link above I can click on "Latest Products" and filter by "On Sale Only" to see everything on sale. Not as obvious as I might like, but capability is there.
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 08 September 18 at 19:23
I really much do enjoy these articles but I agree that the table would be most beneficial if it had price and completion percentage. And what does it mean by average discount? Shouldn't that just say discount?
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.