The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: PUBG, Fullblast, The VideoKid and Win a Game Code

• mfeforevermfeforever1,087,342
    Posted on 08 September 18 at 15:16
    why not me?!?
    There is no such thing as too competitive. ;-)
  • Posted on 09 September 18 at 17:53
    Nice
    =(^_^)=
  • RunroyRunroy704,799
    Posted on 09 September 18 at 22:05
    not long for red dead!
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Runroy][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Runroy.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • mrbellekmrbellek473,700
    Posted on 10 September 18 at 08:18
    I like how Rich has been away so many times, Dave doesn't even mention it at the start anymore. laugh
  • Posted on 11 September 18 at 06:15
    I really should start RDR sometime soon
  • taximiketaximike361,125
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 07:31
    Remember soldier of fortune 2. That had amazing dismemberment. I like how it makes the guns feel more powerful. Titanfall 2 was good for that too. Not too violent but had good ragdoll after kills
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,080,705
    Posted on 13 September 18 at 11:12
    taximike said:
    Remember soldier of fortune 2. That had amazing dismemberment. I like how it makes the guns feel more powerful. Titanfall 2 was good for that too. Not too violent but had good ragdoll after kills
    Soldier of fortune was what I associate with over-the-top gore. I remember shooting limbs off corpses as a youngster on the dreamcast. I was actually thinking about that game in the context of the shenmue re-release. The loading times on shenmue were bad, but SoF in my memory was atrocious. Felt like minutes were spent on each loading screen.

FEAR had really nice blood-spray and ragdolls, really made every weapon feel like it packed a punch compared to most modern games where it feels like you are playing laser tag.
  • Posted on 14 September 18 at 03:04
    The idea of a hyper violent LEGO game would be awesome. Or a LEGO take on a brutal series like Kill Bill would be great.
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,080,705
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 08:45
    ll Viper 61 ll said:
    The idea of a hyper violent LEGO game would be awesome. Or a LEGO take on a brutal series like Kill Bill would be great.
    Yeah a brutal series, where people for instance get impaled, dismembered, burned alive, choked, electrocuted, blown up and shot... like Star Wars
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic619,265
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 17:03
    The winner this week is comment number 7 by FiveWizz:
    I'm so proud of Dave for finally saying Naruto in the last podcast instead of Naru-too. I breathed a sigh of relief.
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the choice of game codes!
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
  • Posted on 17 September 18 at 00:14
    I want a Resident Evil 2 pre-order code, plz
    Stealth
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.