Information Posted on 07 September 18 at 16:56
Please use this thread to discuss the Wailing Heights walkthrough
Information Posted on 18 September 18 at 08:24
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Wailing Heights Walkthrough
SiegfriedX
SiegfriedX
Posted on 27 September 18 at 22:01
I could not get the Limericks achievement by following your guide. I had everyone except Spectra's, but it wasn't because I forgot, the game never gave me the option to ask her for one. Stupid glitchy game.
Xpovos
Xpovos
Posted on 28 September 18 at 16:54
I didn't get Spectra's in my original playthough (the one were I popped the achievement), so Spectra's is not specifically required for the achievement conditions. To get Spectra's limerick you have to ask her the first time you see her (in my WT it's the time when you're coming to get the printing press going.) If you wait until you come back to possess her, it probably won't work.

I also see the achievement has popped for you. Was it just delayed/Done! Unlocking... or did you have to replay?
Time not important; only life important.
Cookie Kenku
Cookie Kenku
Posted on 25 October 18 at 22:51
Thanks for the guide but I had the same problem with limericks. Here's the developer's response from steam that helped me to unlock this achievement:

"The idea behind the achievement is that you ask all round town for limericks, but the game only technically checks for a few. So when you unlock the ability to ask for limericks, make sure to ask the Receptionist in town hall as Soul, The minotaur cop in Police Station as Soul, the Zombie Shop keeper as Debbie, the zombie at the fountain as Soul and the performer in the Red Room upstairs in the Cremetary as Fangs, and the achievement should unlock."

I am almost sure that it is Zombie Shop keeper you're missing in the guide.
Xpovos
Xpovos
Posted on 26 October 18 at 01:14
Thanks for the helpful feedback. I'll get that added.
Time not important; only life important.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.