Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Turning Point Fall of Liberty Walkthrough Discussion

  • Information
    Posted on 19 October 11 at 05:33
    Please use this thread to discuss the Turning Point Fall of Liberty walkthrough
  • matdanmatdan803,140
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:41
    Is this one dead? Just wondering since it has been a long long time since anyone said anything.
  • rkm80rkm80201,388
    Posted on 17 June 13 at 20:03
    I'm trying to work through a few cheev's atm. Why? I have no idea. The game is pretty horrible.
    -- WHU
  • matdanmatdan803,140
    Posted on 18 June 13 at 00:53
    DaSpiderMonkeys said:
    I'm trying to work through a few cheev's atm. Why? I have no idea. The game is pretty horrible.
    Send me a PM if you are having trouble I recall that this was a glitchy rubbish shooter not the worst but certainly not the best either.
  • rkm80rkm80201,388
    Posted on 19 June 13 at 16:16
    I'm working through the insane portion of the campaign now. Even with the infinite grenades / ammo...the game can be pretty dang frustrating. If you're up for knocking out some of the multiplayer cheevos, let me know. I've not gotten any of those so far.
    -- WHU
  • matdanmatdan803,140
    Posted on 19 June 13 at 16:52
    I recall you need to only do the last mission on the hardest difficulty which is decent however still a pain as there are two parts where the checkpoints are few and far between. The bit at the start can be a pain if you don't find cover quick enough and the part after the Nazi science team is a pain also the mechanical garage is the worst. Tip with it is just to inch forward keep an eye on the catwalk for a way to shoot down a sniper rifle and just move up as soon as you know above and sides are clear. Use frags and rifle to clear a few more enemies. It takes a while to get through there but that is one hard part done at least.
    Hope it helped.

    I have already completed the game a while back and the multiplayer is fine if you keep the perfect number of 6 boosters or else it gets way too boring.
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice319,425
    Posted on 19 June 13 at 17:29
    You don't need to do the whole mission just the last checkpoint in the launch chamber which only sees you facing 6 or so men from cover. You'll just need a USB stick to move your saves around, the details should be in the solutions
  • Posted on 05 September 13 at 13:52
    Looking for a new owner.

    If interested, post in this thread or PM me or thirtysmooth
  • matdanmatdan803,140
    Posted on 05 September 13 at 15:12
    I will be finishing up Far Cry 2 soon and will tackle this one soon so will see.
  • NIXXION44NIXXION4478,225
    Posted on 21 January 14 at 20:45
    my campaign stopped working any ideas?
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry391,554
    Posted on 21 January 14 at 21:21
    It's simply full of glitches. Restart your xbox and accept that you lost some progress. I had the same issue happen. Luckily it's a relatively short game.
  • Posted on 17 February 15 at 20:44
    Hi Everyone!

    Well it's official! I am now the current owner who will be doing the Walkthrough for this game.

    From what I see, this walkthrough has been delayed, on hold and cancelled numerous times. No surprise because the games... crap. However I will make sure this walkthrough will see the light of day with the best information you can find for this game.

    If you have any questions which you would like to ask me, feel free to post on this page.

    Thank you and wish me luck!

    Bulgy
  • Paul ZapPaul Zap185,824
    Posted on 17 February 15 at 21:03
    BulgyDragonZord said:Hi Everyone!

    Well it's official! I am now the current owner who will be doing the Walkthrough for this game.

    From what I see, this walkthrough has been delayed, on hold and cancelled numerous times. No surprise because the games... crap. However I will make sure this walkthrough will see the light of day with the best information you can find for this game.

    If you have any questions which you would like to ask me, feel free to post on this page.

    Thank you and wish me luck!

    Bulgy
    Once you're done with it, I could help port and help with the French part of the French/German version, if you want. When the time comes, I'll probably post in Volunteer to port a walkthrough .
    Just another victim of the ambient mortality.
  • Posted on 18 February 15 at 19:47
    Paul Zap said:BulgyDragonZord said:Hi Everyone!

    Well it's official! I am now the current owner who will be doing the Walkthrough for this game.

    From what I see, this walkthrough has been delayed, on hold and cancelled numerous times. No surprise because the games... crap. However I will make sure this walkthrough will see the light of day with the best information you can find for this game.

    If you have any questions which you would like to ask me, feel free to post on this page.

    Thank you and wish me luck!

    Bulgy
    Once you're done with it, I could help port and help with the French part of the French/German version, if you want. When the time comes, I'll probably post in Volunteer to port a walkthrough .
    I remember we had this discussion before I even got assigned this walkthrough. I suggest bud you have a word with MCR0BE or Dang3r Gaming since he's my overseer before you make a post on the Volunteer To Port The Walkthrough.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,390,944
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 20:32
    BulgyDragonZord said:Paul Zap said:BulgyDragonZord said:Hi Everyone!

    Well it's official! I am now the current owner who will be doing the Walkthrough for this game.

    From what I see, this walkthrough has been delayed, on hold and cancelled numerous times. No surprise because the games... crap. However I will make sure this walkthrough will see the light of day with the best information you can find for this game.

    If you have any questions which you would like to ask me, feel free to post on this page.

    Thank you and wish me luck!

    Bulgy
    Once you're done with it, I could help port and help with the French part of the French/German version, if you want. When the time comes, I'll probably post in Volunteer to port a walkthrough .
    I remember we had this discussion before I even got assigned this walkthrough. I suggest bud you have a word with MCR0BE or Dang3r Gaming since he's my overseer before you make a post on the Volunteer To Port The Walkthrough.
    Well first thing is I think MC0REBE wants it kept in English as that is the native language for the site or some reason similar to that also because people may not know (If they have done the original) which achievements is which (basing this off of the fact it's like other ports and some if not all achievements are in another language)
  • Posted on 19 February 15 at 18:36
    Dang3R Gaming said:BulgyDragonZord said:Paul Zap said:BulgyDragonZord said:Hi Everyone!

    Well it's official! I am now the current owner who will be doing the Walkthrough for this game.

    From what I see, this walkthrough has been delayed, on hold and cancelled numerous times. No surprise because the games... crap. However I will make sure this walkthrough will see the light of day with the best information you can find for this game.

    If you have any questions which you would like to ask me, feel free to post on this page.

    Thank you and wish me luck!

    Bulgy
    Once you're done with it, I could help port and help with the French part of the French/German version, if you want. When the time comes, I'll probably post in Volunteer to port a walkthrough .
    I remember we had this discussion before I even got assigned this walkthrough. I suggest bud you have a word with MCR0BE or Dang3r Gaming since he's my overseer before you make a post on the Volunteer To Port The Walkthrough.
    Well first thing is I think MC0REBE wants it kept in English as that is the native language for the site or some reason similar to that also because people may not know (If they have done the original) which achievements is which (basing this off of the fact it's like other ports and some if not all achievements are in another language)
    This has overall answered my question I was going to ask. I think before we even go anywhere, I better start on the walkthrough and complete what I want to do... in English.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,390,944
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 19:02
    Yeah thought I'd clear that up, only walkthrough in a different language is one on WP only available in one country so it was needed. Yeah let's get cracking eh? wink
  • Posted on 20 February 15 at 18:52
    Dang3R Gaming said:Yeah thought I'd clear that up, only walkthrough in a different language is one on WP only available in one country so it was needed. Yeah let's get cracking eh? winkOkey Dokey smile
  • Posted on 28 February 15 at 14:19
    Hi Everyone

    I am pleased to let you all know that I've just finished working on this walkthrough and after a very long wait, a walkthrough for this game will finally be available! It is currently getting proof-read and it will be available shortly.

    Thanks for being patient and I hope you all enjoy it.

    Bulgy
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.