Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

V-Rally 4 Review

• Ryan H McLRyan H McL38,335
    Posted on 12 September 18 at 09:45Permalink
    OXN3 said:
    Yeah, nothing beats DiRT Rally, I don't care if Colin McRae himself comes down from rally heaven to give his blessings to V-Rally 4.
    Richard Burns Rally
  • jonnyyyjonnyyy1,244,638
    Posted on 16 September 18 at 11:55Permalink
    I rated this game 4.5 / 5 and once you get better cars it just fantastic ! Yeah career could be better but if you own xbox x get game asap...

For completionists its not possible to get 1000 g within 40 hours ... possibly 100 + hours...
  • EurydaceEurydace520,888
    Posted on 16 September 18 at 12:42Permalink
    jonnyyy said:
    I rated this game 4.5 / 5 and once you get better cars it just fantastic ! Yeah career could be better but if you own xbox x get game asap...

For completionists its not possible to get 1000 g within 40 hours ... possibly 100 + hours...
    How come? What did I miss?
  • jonnyyyjonnyyy1,244,638
    Posted on 16 September 18 at 16:12Permalink
    I have 43 hours gametime and not even close of 1000 g.

Longest achs are 200 online races,500 rally races and 3000 km
    Those achs take a long time !

1st in leaderboard petrolium bear has 124 hours in game...

BUT game is good :)
  • DadBeatzDadBeatz33,368
    Posted on 24 September 18 at 07:18Permalink
    I loved the original v-rally on the playstation. I was pretty pleased to see that it was resurfacing, that said, reviews seem a mixed bag. Although I was pleased to read the review on the site here, which gives me hope.

I'll be waiting for the price to drop, but it's on the list to buy... talking of which, why can't you add things to a wishlist on MS Store... that would be handy.
  • D3m0nF0rc3D3m0nF0rc3766,907
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 15:00Permalink
    Steering wheel support, and I am refering to good support of good wheels with respectable force feedback ?

I doubt it as none are anywhere near the likes of codemasters, sightly mad studios, asset corsa or turn 10 who took at least 2 goes to get it any where near right this generation. Even Sebastian Loeb was a step down in steering wheel support in comparison to Milestones WRC 4 and less. Kyloten started bad in force feedback on WRC 5 and it did not improve in WRC 6, in fact that was so bad in 6 I did not and won't go near 7 until I can be bothered to finish 6 with a pad.
  • Robotel RoRobotel Ro359,428
    Posted on 23 June 19 at 17:09Permalink
    this game has HDR or not?
    you didn't play FM6 that is the real grindfest
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.