Game Discussion: Need for Speed: Carbon Forum

Servers up? URGENT HELP NEEDED

AuthorMessage
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 06 December 18 at 19:15
Mikhail Krauser said:
Army of Two can't, that was covered about a year ago. That's FUBAR and no fixing it.

NFS Prostreet I think there was an issue with, but ill recheck.
I believe the servers for NFS Prostreet we're target to shutdown in 2011. I remember rushing to get the remaining online achievements and Community Race Day 1 & 2 achievements done, before the closure.

Chances of seeing that one come back online: Very slim.
MrBond00797
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:09
https://www.cinemablend.com/games/EA-Shutting-Down-Army-Two-...

https://news.softpedia.com/news/EA-Shuts-Down-Online-Multipl...
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 18 December 18 at 16:09
Good News, the team is looking at this again, especially since the fan made remastered came to be, they're inquiring as to exactly what happens again. Ill update once I know more.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Korewahondes
Korewahondes
Posted on 19 December 18 at 14:17
Great news!
Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 20 December 18 at 04:35
Medal of Honor 2010 should be back online as of right now, need confirmation from players though.

If that's the case, Carbon's coming up next in our to do list.
MrBond00797
Posted on 20 December 18 at 16:51
Thats fantastic to hear. Ive just tried meadal of honor, seems to have that same "cannot connect error right after "joining game" for me its doing this for each option in mp.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 20 December 18 at 22:14
Thanks for the update. Someone got achievements a day ago when i contacted them but unsure if it's up or down yet
Korewahondes
Korewahondes
Posted on 14 February 19 at 14:56
Hello again, just wondering if some progress were made and if you had good news for us players. wave
Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
MrBond00797
Posted on 20 February 19 at 13:44
same
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 01 April 19 at 18:30
Well, I guess with this announcement that EA are laying off Employees, the chances of the servers ever getting fixed, will likely be slim...

EA Lays Off 350 Employees

I hope I'm wrong.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 08 April 19 at 15:57
Nothing yet, I know it's been a long time since the update, but there was some sort of effort made on their end. Trying to get resources to re-delegate the services to a new team to check in on. Since then I haven't heard anything from them. I've re-sent a checkin on my guy, but ive also posted this to a new agent and waiting to hear back:

1. Medal of Honor 2010's servers have been down for months (Around the same time command and conquer, and battlefield bad company along with a few other titles went down too). All the games had come back up but Medal of Honor still has it's servers down. Wondering if they're going to be brought back up or a confirmed closure.

2. Skate 2 - Servers had come back up without notice months ago, and went back down shortly after. Was spotty for a bit but completely down now. Also inquiring if there are resources to check on this?

3- Need for Speed: Carbon
I think this one has been down for at least a year or two but was never an announced shutdown. Game will go to multiplayer, and will allow you to Search for a match/lobby, but will just constantly search. We tested with 18 people, and no one could connect. We would end up in lobbies occassionally solo but could not invite others or pair up at all (users were from all over the world, with a couple being in the general same region). I know the original dev is disbanded but is there any way to work on this or get some information on it? Especially the fan made "remaster" pc mod being very popular we were hoping to get some achievement hutners together. On a side note, if we can get the game back up and running, is it possible to also pass the "EA Mod" ability to a couple players to make the achievement obtainable and to be handed out by selected user(s)?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.