Game Discussion: Happy Dungeons Forum

Servers Shutting Down

AuthorMessage
Xenogorgon
Xenogorgon
Posted on 12 September 18 at 07:18
Update Notes
Happy Dungeons will be ending service and servers will be shut down at 7:00am June 12th, 2019 (UTC)

October 15th, 2018
Happy Jewels no longer purchasable

November 12th, 2018 Updates come to an end

June 12th, 2019
Service ends, and game will no longer be playable
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 12 September 18 at 08:21
So about 10 months. Sure hope I can get the last 4 levels by then or I don't deserve it laugh
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Fifas Funeral
Fifas Funeral
Posted on 13 September 18 at 17:30
Should I start it ? ...
Case Closed so don't debate it.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 13 September 18 at 17:33
Ashe Arthur said:
Should I start it ? ...
Yes :)

Anyone looking for people to play with, shoot me a message. I think I'm level 36 right now... haven't played in months.
General E Swift
Posted on 14 September 18 at 01:22
CRUM LEE said:
Ashe Arthur said:
Should I start it ? ...

Anyone looking for people to play with, shoot me a message. I think I'm level 36 right now... haven't played in months.
Might give you a message over the weekend dude. Haven't really played this game much though.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 14 September 18 at 13:11
General E Swift said:
CRUM LEE said:
Ashe Arthur said:
Should I start it ? ...

Might give you a message over the weekend dude. Haven't really played this game much though.
Sounds good, man! Always happy to play these grindy games with other people lol
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 15 September 18 at 22:09
Anyone looking to do Death is overrated?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 September 18 at 01:10
Figbender said:
Anyone looking to do Death is overrated?
If you setup a session on one of the next few weekends, I'll join it. toast
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
Xenogorgon
Xenogorgon
Posted on 05 October 18 at 15:35
Still need Death is overrated myself
Jamal2807
Jamal2807
Posted on 18 October 18 at 10:19
I’ll start this soon then ohhhh why all the servers problems / shutdowns atm
Calex dEUS
Calex dEUS
Posted on 19 October 18 at 18:03
@Jamal2807

If you haven't started it I'd advise skipping it. Even with 3x XP now and playing myself with 4 controllers it's a massive grind and stops being any kind of fun quickly. If you have a committed group maybe it'll be fun for a little longer but not much I bet.
Oriole2682
Oriole2682
Posted on 07 November 18 at 01:18
I can't get on the servers right now, anyone else having problems?
Postmortimus
Postmortimus
Posted on 15 November 18 at 00:49, Edited on 15 November 18 at 00:53 by Postmortimus
Same here. Been like this for the past week or so for me.

Starting to get the impression that the servers shut down early.
Postmortimus
Postmortimus
Posted on 15 November 18 at 01:05
Ok, literally attempted to sign in right after posting my previous comment and after 6 attempts, it finally signed me in. roll
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 27 November 18 at 11:11
AFK'd to get some progress toward the 100 hours achievement while I did some housework and I had to retry saving about 10 times afterwards. I'm guessing since they aren't selling happy jewels anymore the game isn't making money so it's only gonna get worse.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 27 November 18 at 14:51
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
AFK'd to get some progress toward the 100 hours achievement while I did some housework and I had to retry saving about 10 times afterwards. I'm guessing since they aren't selling happy jewels anymore the game isn't making money so it's only gonna get worse.
Ugh, need to stop putting this off.. especially after seeing these posts.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 25 January 19 at 19:34
Just a little update... I've been playing this fairly often lately. The sign-in issues don't seem to be much of a problem anymore.
outlaw player05
Posted on 26 January 19 at 23:57
Calex dEUS said:
@Jamal2807

If you haven't started it I'd advise skipping it. Even with 3x XP now and playing myself with 4 controllers it's a massive grind and stops being any kind of fun quickly. If you have a committed group maybe it'll be fun for a little longer but not much I bet.
Too late man, started playing this game again on January 2nd, and I was lvl 4. It took some time and now I'm lvl 43, I barely play with anyone, and most of the time I decide to just deal with the problem, instead of having 37 discontinued achievements on my gamer profile. It's a horrible grind, but can be handled with enough time and dedicated gaming.
outlaw player05
Posted on 27 January 19 at 00:00
PS, I just need 3 more achievements now.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 27 January 19 at 00:16
CRUM LEE said:
Just a little update... I've been playing this fairly often lately. The sign-in issues don't seem to be much of a problem anymore.
Been doing a couple runs of infection each day and haven't had any other problems, so maybe it was just a temporary thing. Still going to get this done way before June though, not taking that chance.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.