Game Discussion: Trove Forum

Glorious Gladiator (How To Unlock)

AuthorMessage
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 12 September 18 at 12:09
Hi all,

Recently I have found out how to unlock this achievement. If you email Trove support and explain to the, that it is no longer possible to unlock this achievement they will grant the achievement to you.

Cheers.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 14 September 18 at 18:49
Damn, this is a fucking GREAT tip. Going to try this now. Thanks dude!
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 14 September 18 at 18:57, Edited on 14 September 18 at 18:59 by CRUM LEE
Just sent my message to support@trovegame.com... will report back when they respond

Question - did you have to link your Xbox account to a Trion Worlds account for them to unlock it for you?
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 17 September 18 at 11:06
CRUM LEE said:
Just sent my message to support@trovegame.com... will report back when they respond

Question - did you have to link your Xbox account to a Trion Worlds account for them to unlock it for you?
I did not, What I said in the mail is basically: Hello etc... There is no way for me to unlock this achievement due to the removal of the standard PVP how can I unlock this, it seems unfair.. The next day I had an email from them saying sorry for the inconvenience and it was unlocked upon me getting home from work.
General E Swift
Posted on 18 September 18 at 03:27
Alright, just sent them a message we'll see if I get a reply/achievement within the new few days.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 18 September 18 at 13:11
General E Swift said:
Alright, just sent them a message we'll see if I get a reply/achievement within the new few days.
I got a reply stating that they are really busy with tickets so they haven't gotten to mine yet. I'll report back if they get to it.
JayCubz
JayCubz
Posted on 20 September 18 at 00:41, Edited on 20 September 18 at 00:41 by JayCubz
They said on a dev livestream that bomber royale would count towards this achievement in the future, hopefully wont take long to get it integrated.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 20 September 18 at 13:48
JayCubz said:
They said on a dev livestream that bomber royale would count towards this achievement in the future, hopefully wont take long to get it integrated.
Good to know. Still haven't gotten an update since the first reply from Support.
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 21 September 18 at 12:19
Good luck to both of you guys, I hope you both get it.
General E Swift
Posted on 24 September 18 at 04:16
Alright this is the email I got a few days ago. It's nothing special, but I thought I would post it anyways.

Trove Customer Support said:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Trove.

I apologize for the delay in our response, unfortunately due to an abnormally high ticket load we have been unable to respond to your request in a timely manner. In the meantime we have applied a large number of fixes to Trove and many players have found that the issue they were experiencing has since been resolved.

If you are experiencing a tech support issue, please check out our troubleshooting articles found in the link below:

(redacted)

If you are still in need of assistance, your ticket is still open with us, and we hope to work on your ticket as soon as possible. If you have any more details on your issue, please feel free to update your ticket.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Trove.

Your reference number for this ticket is #######.

Sincerely,

Trion Customer Suppor
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 24 September 18 at 12:31
General E Swift said:
Alright this is the email I got a few days ago. It's nothing special, but I thought I would post it anyways.

Trove Customer Support said:
Hello,

I apologize for the delay in our response, unfortunately due to an abnormally high ticket load we have been unable to respond to your request in a timely manner. In the meantime we have applied a large number of fixes to Trove and many players have found that the issue they were experiencing has since been resolved.

If you are experiencing a tech support issue, please check out our troubleshooting articles found in the link below:

(redacted)

If you are still in need of assistance, your ticket is still open with us, and we hope to work on your ticket as soon as possible. If you have any more details on your issue, please feel free to update your ticket.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Trove.

Your reference number for this ticket is #######.

Sincerely,

Trion Customer Suppor
I got this twice then they just closed the ticket
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 24 September 18 at 12:44
Alright so this is the response I got from Trion when it popped for me:

Aug 29, 10:45 CDT

Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused, and I can certainly understand how a bug within the game would cause frustration. I made an attempt again to grant you this achievement, but if it doesn't work, unfortunately, this is not something the customer service department is able to address directly. In order for our QA and development departments to investigate and resolve these issues they need information directly from players through the bug report system.

Your reference number for this ticket is 1133853.

Sincerely,

Trion Worlds Inc
Contact us on Twitter @TrionHelp! | Kontaktiere uns auf Twitter @TrionHelpDE! | Contactez-nous sur Twitter @TrionHelpFR !

After this E-Mail I logged in and was granted the achievement instantly.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 24 September 18 at 12:51
Avoids said:

Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused, and I can certainly understand how a bug within the game would cause frustration. I made an attempt again to grant you this achievement, but if it doesn't work, unfortunately, this is not something the customer service department is able to address directly. In order for our QA and development departments to investigate and resolve these issues they need information directly from players through the bug report system.

Sincerely,

Trion Worlds Inc
Contact us on Twitter @TrionHelp! | Kontaktiere uns auf Twitter @TrionHelpDE! | Contactez-nous sur Twitter @TrionHelpFR !

Thanks for this! I'm gonna try opening a new ticket at some point. Worth another try I guess :)
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 25 September 18 at 12:40
CRUM LEE said:
Avoids said:

Hello,

Sincerely,

Trion Worlds Inc

Thanks for this! I'm gonna try opening a new ticket at some point. Worth another try I guess :)
Yeah no problem at all! I just wanted to share this with you and let you know that I was able to get it to work!
General E Swift
Posted on 26 September 18 at 23:34
Just a quick update: I got the same message again on Monday as what I posted above. I'm doubtful I'll get a real response.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 27 September 18 at 12:48
General E Swift said:
Just a quick update: I got the same message again on Monday as what I posted above. I'm doubtful I'll get a real response.
Seems like the same thing has happened to both of us. Looks like we may have missed our chance lol
General E Swift
Posted on 04 October 18 at 04:07, Edited on 23 October 18 at 04:25 by General E Swift
Another quick update; I got another standard reply as before about a week ago. I still haven't gotten a real response from a real person. I might submit another ticket or update my old one in the coming days.

Edit: Still never got a real response from a real person, however I did unlock the Beaucoup Bombs achievement after beating spikewalker on hard difficultly. I've only played one bomber royale match so I don't know why that happened, but I'll take it.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 29 October 18 at 19:40
Sort of makes sense that they weren't bothering with our support tickets since the company was essentially falling apart lol
General E Swift
Posted on 01 November 18 at 03:53
CRUM LEE said:
Sort of makes sense that they weren't bothering with our support tickets since the company was essentially falling apart lol
Yup and I don't think we'll get a real response anytime soon since supposedly (sadly) most of the staff was laid off. I wonder if U10 will still drop along with the new weapon rarity.
JayCubz
JayCubz
Posted on 02 December 18 at 10:38
https://trovesaurus.com/page=3688/pts-patch-notes---crystal-...

They say in the patch notes "Glorious Gladiator now also unlocks after 500 Bomber Royale kills. This change is retroactive."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.