Game Discussion: V-Rally 4

Buggy game so can’t get carrier championship achievements?

• HTID XtremezHTID Xtremez608,678
    Posted on 13 September 18 at 15:12Permalink
    So I’ve just done my first championship which was the buggy, won every race, half a lap in front, no penalty’s but after the last race my total standings was 5th place. How does that work? So got no achievement and one of my other friends says he had problems with the rally cross championship saying the AI weren’t taking the joker lap so he couldn’t win. Is anyone else having some kind of issues with this game as I know some people have unlocked the achievements.
  • Posted on 14 September 18 at 06:25Permalink
    Yeah i have this Problem with Rally Cross too...
    Every time if it has an Qualifikation and than a race the Ai has the same time as in the quali , that means in the Halffinal im 1st and win but when i see the times , im 13th and the bots have won , dont unterstand that
  • jonnyyyjonnyyy1,244,638
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 11:26Permalink
    Did buggy championship and won 3 races of 4 and on 4th race i was 3 rd so i should have won championship BUT at end i was 9 th !!!!!

In rallycross sometimes ai takes jokerlap but on most time no...

I am not doing another championship before they patch game.i consentrate on grinding online ,career money and cars.
  • TexhnolyzedMechTexhnolyzedMech1,802,209
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 12:40Permalink
    Its not even glitched though its all about the time you need 1st place and the best overall time..
  • TexhnolyzedMechTexhnolyzedMech1,802,209
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 17:38Permalink
    It definitely is possible since I just got the buggy championship achievement now.
  • drtuga93drtuga931,460,086
    Posted on 21 September 18 at 11:49Permalink
    I contact the Dev Team but no response at all cry
  • planting42planting421,465,999
    Posted on 30 October 18 at 01:57, Edited on 11 November 18 at 18:54 by planting42Permalink
    TexhnolyzedMech said:
    Its not even glitched though its all about the time you need 1st place and the best overall time..
    Like they said - its about lap times and not winning the direct heat you are in. Winning on easiest difficulty won't teach you how to play so try to ramp it up each race until you DO place 1st.

A thought, are you starting the event with all days available? Championships are multi day events and if you start in on it late you will miss out on points. There are 3 races each at 3 locations (3 qualifiers, 3 semi-finals and 3 finals) for a Championship. You gain points for your performance in the finals so aim to win at least 2 races if possible in case a course you are weaker on rolls around.

Also... buy a better car (top tier is not always best) and upgrade it (which takes time using it in the offline portion - 1st tab - of Driver's Journey mode.)
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/UHH4
  • planting42planting421,465,999
    Posted on 11 November 18 at 18:55, Edited on 11 November 18 at 18:55 by planting42Permalink
    jonnyyy said:
    Did buggy championship and won 3 races of 4 and on 4th race i was 3 rd so i should have won championship BUT at end i was 9 th !!!!!

In rallycross sometimes ai takes jokerlap but on most time no...

I am not doing another championship before they patch game.i consentrate on grinding online ,career money and cars.
    If you won 3 of 4 races (out of 9 total) I can understand why you lost. If AI doesn't take the lap, they get the same penalty you do.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/UHH4
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.