Game Discussion: World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Forum

Boosting

AuthorMessage
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 14 September 18 at 06:42
Can the majority of these be boosted? I've not played this in years - i suck tremendously. If there's a chance of them being boosted, i may pick it up again.
Law Violation
KillCrazyCarl
KillCrazyCarl
Posted on 16 September 18 at 17:24
mainly the miscellaneous ones can be boosted but not easily as such as it will require coordination. But here are sessions going up for world of tanks recently. I did a boosting session for bombardier a few months back. But now there are only 2 servers, EU and NA servers and the other US server and Asia server have been removed. But it is possible.
Killcrazycarl
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 17 September 18 at 15:22
Thanks Carl.

If anyone would be interested in this, i'd be happy to set up a session and coordinate. I lack the knowledge of the game as it's definitley not for me however if anyone can shed some light on this, that'd be great.
Law Violation
Sabin VII
Posted on 17 September 18 at 17:02
I'm Interested wave
Sabin VII
Kyuubi Alpha
Kyuubi Alpha
Posted on 23 September 18 at 08:36
I am interested if we get 2 squads its very boostable
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 26 October 18 at 15:17
I'd be up for this. I haven't played this game since it first came out and that's because my brother-in-law played it to death...
Erickson187
Erickson187
Posted on 08 November 18 at 19:04
It can be boosted and I have 4 accounts and looking to boost. I am off the week after thanksgiving through the end of the year and plan to grind this a lot.
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 30 November 18 at 07:15
Sessiom up for 14 December 7PM GMT:

https://www.trueachievements.com/creategamingsession.aspx?ga...

Cheers
Law
Law Violation
SkinnyBoi1985
SkinnyBoi1985
Posted on 30 November 18 at 15:32
don't think you actually created the session, the above link is just to sessions calendar not a specific WoT session
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 01 December 18 at 17:18, Edited on 01 December 18 at 17:19 by Law Violation
Thank you!

Session link:

Boosting Gaming Session for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition
Law Violation
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:34
More sessions will be going up so do join or get in touch with me if interested as i don't know when other players will make sessions for this.
Law Violation
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 11 December 18 at 22:58
Session for Saturday 15th 10PM GMT.

Boosting Gaming Session for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition
Law Violation
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.