Bug Reports - Archive Forum

Archive of Bug Reports

Halo 5 guardians Warlord achievement not unlocking

Not a bug
AuthorMessage
Gilded Grams
Gilded Grams
Posted on 14 September 18 at 14:35
My gamer tag is Gilded Grams. I have been playing for days on end to get this last achievement on halo 5 to no avail. I have searched online and everything to try and find a solution to this and nothing is working. I know for a fact that I have won at least once on all the war zone maps needed and still I am at 33%. My game won’t sync my information and says that I only have 2 matchmaking victories which I know is incorrect. I have done literally everything and still I can’t unlock this. Please help!
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 14 September 18 at 15:43
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Game On.
Gilded Grams
Gilded Grams
Posted on 14 September 18 at 16:40
I already contacted Xbox support. They told me to post here and I did. I got the achievement after they flagged my account.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 14 September 18 at 18:37
Gilded Grams said:
I already contacted Xbox support. They told me to post here and I did. I got the achievement after they flagged my account.
Glad you were able to get it. That achievement has been known to barely work anymore.
Omega3chelon
Omega3chelon
Posted on 06 December 18 at 03:09
My gamer tag is Omega3chelon. Like Grams above I have been playing nonstop to get this last achievement on halo 5. Im stuck at 66% on my xbox but online its at 100%. Can someone please help a fellow gamer out?
beastman rules
Posted on 09 December 18 at 18:21
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
i rule
Information Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:37
This post was archived by Reborn Insanity
PlagueStallion
Posted on 16 March 19 at 03:51
Also have not unlocked this despite meeting criteria
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 16 March 19 at 03:56
That’s not a site bug, that’s a Halo Bug.
See You Space Cowboy...
inuyasha
Posted on 20 July 19 at 23:13
My gamertag is inuyasha2075 I've got the requirements for the warlords achievement and it hasn't popped I've got 2 wins on raid apex 7 and I only need 1 I got 2 wins on escape are only need 1 and 1 win on March on storm break please Xbox just give me the achievement lmao
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.