Game Discussion: Revenant Dogma

Fleon True ending.

• Posted on 15 September 18 at 16:12, Edited on 15 September 18 at 16:52 by BaronVoNewman
    Anyone having trouble with this ending? When i select it, it just kicks me back to a town instead of giving me the ending

Edit: Figured it out. When your in the heavenly border realm on level 4 i believe you get a cut scene where you have to choose to go after lilith or stay with julia. If you pick lilith for some reason it locks you out of fleons ending (its not supposed to). I suggest making a save before just in case its the other way around as well. probably a bug as i read this choice doesnt matter. So make sure you pick stay with julia
    Bvn
  • mamaanimamaani1,814,501
    Posted on 16 September 18 at 06:06
    I sent e-mail to the developer about this trouble. ( and huge glitch you said )
  • Posted on 16 September 18 at 20:47
    mamaani said:
    I sent e-mail to the developer about this trouble. ( and huge glitch you said )
    Thank you. Hopefully it gets fixed (I doubt it will) I lost my 999 weapon with all my upgrades due to that glitch. Really can set you back a few hours
    Bvn
  • BACKSPACE000BACKSPACE000307,275
    Posted on 23 September 18 at 01:02
    I picked Lilith during the cut scene and still managed to do Fleon's ending. Guess I got lucky, I see a couple of people are only missing this one achievement still.
  • BaigBaig652,294
    Posted on 27 September 18 at 22:58
    I don't think Barons solution was correct. I know I choose Julie the firs go around and had this issue. Maybe something with guild hero or something, reverted an ewrlier save and went Lilith and it worked for me
  • Posted on 29 September 18 at 00:04, Edited on 29 September 18 at 00:44 by Ancient Warr1or
    Backtracked to an earlier save, made a different choice, and still bugged. I'll keep reloading from that save for a few tries, and see what happens.
    5 tries, changing the decision back and forth between the 2, still bugged. Ah, well. Have to try a new playthrough later [ugh].
  • mamaanimamaani1,814,501
    Posted on 11 October 18 at 00:36
    I received from developer that it fixed on 9 Oct patch.
  • Posted on 12 October 18 at 01:34
    So it's all good now?
  • Posted on 18 October 18 at 21:56
    I got the Fleon achievement today on a quick 2nd playthrough, wasn't aware it had been patched. I was still worried it wouldn't pop. Good news, though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads