Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Forum

Someone from Brazil plz help

AuthorMessage
Buttercup III
Buttercup III
Posted on 16 September 18 at 00:29
I tried to get a VPN running but I don’t have any cables and idk how to do it wirelessly, so can someone from Brazil please add me and invite me to a match so I can unlock Dominion?
MAJIN BOOSH
MAJIN BOOSH
Posted on 19 December 18 at 04:51
I wanna double up on this. Would appreciate anyone who is willing to help me get this annoying achievement
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 19 December 18 at 07:35
my advise is get an ethernet cable and do it ur self, i played 50 matches with brazilian ppl and i never got the achievement, but once i did the VPN trick i got it the minute the match finished and my team lost it :D
the VPN trick is easy, just download a software called NordVPN, it has free trail for 3 days i guess, just google it, it will give u the link to download the trial and install normally.
once installed do the same steps as

https://www.dummies.com/computers/operating-systems/windows-...

then connect ur VPN software to brazilian servers and make sure to test ur IP to double check it is giving u brazilian IP
https://whatismyipaddress.com/

then connect ur XBOX with ur laptop via the ethernet cable and it should disconnect from the Wifi connection and goes into wired connection, u can see in the network settings

then i hope u will be set to go, just play any match and i hope u will unlock it

trust me, i have almost prestiged in this game going after those damn 5 wins! and i almost lost hope on this achievement but then i tried this trick and nailed it first time

msg me with the updates

all the best
Have no fear, Amjad is here
MAJIN BOOSH
MAJIN BOOSH
Posted on 27 December 18 at 18:48
I didn’t have a laptop so I was putting off trying to get this. So instead I downloaded the NordVPN app on my phone than connecting my Xbox to the personal hotspot after I picked a Brazil server.

Thanks for looking out fireiz
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 27 December 18 at 23:15, Edited on 27 December 18 at 23:16 by Inferno118
This can be done with a personal hotspot without having to connect to router ?
MAJIN BOOSH
MAJIN BOOSH
Posted on 28 December 18 at 17:19
Yeah. Just download the NordVPN app first and connect to a Brazil server, than connect your Xbox to the personal hotspot. I was 196 wins when I did it and the achievement unlocked after my first win doing so
MAJIN BOOSH
MAJIN BOOSH
Posted on 28 December 18 at 17:25
I used my iPhone. Not sure if that matters.
charliethegamer
Posted on 31 January 19 at 05:07
fireiz said:
my advise is get an ethernet cable and do it ur self, i played 50 matches with brazilian ppl and i never got the achievement, but once i did the VPN trick i got it the minute the match finished and my team lost it :D
the VPN trick is easy, just download a software called NordVPN, it has free trail for 3 days i guess, just google it, it will give u the link to download the trial and install normally.

then connect ur VPN software to brazilian servers and make sure to test ur IP to double check it is giving u brazilian IP

then connect ur XBOX with ur laptop via the ethernet cable and it should disconnect from the Wifi connection and goes into wired connection, u can see in the network settings

then i hope u will be set to go, just play any match and i hope u will unlock it

trust me, i have almost prestiged in this game going after those damn 5 wins! and i almost lost hope on this achievement but then i tried this trick and nailed it first time

msg me with the updates

all the best
I have Nord VPN downloaded and I can get a server in Brazil but when it comes to getting it onto my Xbox I don't know what i'm doing wrong every time I try to network share either my Wifi tuns off or it can't connect to my DHCP server (I don't know what that is)
charliethegamer
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 31 January 19 at 06:55
charliethegamer said:
fireiz said:

msg me with the updates

all the best
I have Nord VPN downloaded and I can get a server in Brazil but when it comes to getting it onto my Xbox I don't know what i'm doing wrong every time I try to network share either my Wifi tuns off or it can't connect to my DHCP server (I don't know what that is)
weird! just google how to share network with ur windows, it is very simple and doesnt need to do any hard work or whatnot
Have no fear, Amjad is here
Maaarc15
Maaarc15
Posted on 07 April 19 at 20:24
MAJIN BOOSH said:
Yeah. Just download the NordVPN app first and connect to a Brazil server, than connect your Xbox to the personal hotspot. I was 196 wins when I did it and the achievement unlocked after my first win doing so
How did you connect to your Xbox? If I try to use my personal hotspot the Xbox won't connect to the Wifi.
Maaarc15
Maaarc15
Posted on 07 April 19 at 20:25
If anyone could help me setting up a VPN Game Session, I would be very grateful! I tried to set it up myself but on Mac and iPhone it does not want to work..
FEAR EPIDEMIC
FEAR EPIDEMIC
Posted on 11 May 19 at 16:06, Edited on 30 May 19 at 21:20 by FEAR EPIDEMIC
Help me if you got it to work

Got it done!
Microtransactions are EVIL!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.