The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 18th, 2018

• Posted on 18 September 18 at 00:58Permalink
    Anyone played Infinity Runner, with that price it doesn’t have to be great.
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:01, Edited on 18 September 18 at 01:05 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    Kinda tempted by Killer Instinct Complete, but I also want to continue being petty and hold out for it to go GWG laugh

Might look into Masters of Anima or Monster Slayers. They've got pretty good reviews.

HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    It's not great laugh
    The Infinity Mode challenge can be annoying. Some combos of obstacles are straight up impossible once you're moving fast enough because you don't change stances fast enough. Also, some levels you're just (for whatever reason) off-center, so dodging certain individual obstacles can be a pain.

It's one of the few games I've played that I've rated below a 3.
  • JORAXJORAX1,254,374
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:04, Edited on 18 September 18 at 01:05 by JORAXPermalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    You are in luck... its really not.
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:04Permalink
    Fairly easy 1000g.It mostly muscle memory...not the worst game out there smile
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:07Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Kinda tempted by Killer Instinct Complete, but I also want to continue being petty and hold out for it to go GWG laugh
    I'm often tempted too, then I remember it's on sale every two months or so anyway smile
  • rad fadrad fad280,622
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:07, Edited on 18 September 18 at 01:08 by rad fadPermalink
    Should I buy Crash Bandicoot trilogy or State of Decay 2?
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:14, Edited on 18 September 18 at 01:15 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    Looks like Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection is listed again, so if you haven't bought it by now, this is likely your last chance to get it. The game and all DLC are being delisted at the end of the month.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:21, Edited on 18 September 18 at 01:22 by Permalink
    rad fad said:
    Should I buy Crash Bandicoot trilogy or State of Decay 2?
    no point buying state of decay 2

it will never leave the game pass and the amount of time's the game pass goes for $1-2 is insane
  • BulletLukeyBulletLukey370,890
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:21Permalink
    MCC is finally on sale. Unfortunately, it is not much of a sale.
  • RedanianRedanian523,976
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:24Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Looks like Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection is listed again, so if you haven't bought it by now, this is likely your last chance to get it. The game and all DLC are being delisted at the end of the month.
    Thank god you posted because I had no idea the DLC was being delisted. I'll pick it up when I get home from work.

Elite111111 consistently being my guardian angel.
  • Blue PapyrusBlue Papyrus194,307
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:25Permalink
    They put the Forza 6 ultimate add-ons bundle on sale, but not the individual ones....

The wait continues.
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:28Permalink
    Blue Papyrus said:
    They put the Forza 6 ultimate add-ons bundle on sale, but not the individual ones....

The wait continues.
    Yeah, I'll definitely be watching for them throughout the next year, since that'll be the next Forza to go laugh
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221622,893
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:29Permalink
    It's only a matter of time before Just Cause 3 is a GwG
  • mkdfanmkdfan627,452
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:35Permalink
    If for whatever reason you don’t own Sunset Overdrive or gamepass, that price for the deluxe edition is a steal!
    Wish they had put the Ryse season pass on sale on its own.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic378,990
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:46Permalink
    Quantum Break is also 50% off. Makes it $20, which I'm considering.

Elite1111111111 said:
    Frickin' naturally. I bought the other stuff when it was on sale individually. The remaining car packs come up to just about the same price as this complete thingie. Didn't think the full add-on pack would come back up on sale again before it was delisted.
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:47, Edited on 18 September 18 at 01:47 by PistolMcAwesomePermalink
    If you haven't played Ori yet, $10 is a steal for it, especially when you get two games for that price! They're definitely must play games!
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 01:49Permalink
    Rhyolitic said:
    Frickin' naturally. I bought the other stuff when it was on sale individually. The remaining car packs come up to just about the same price as this complete thingie. Didn't think the full add-on pack would come back up on sale again before it was delisted.
    If you only care about the achievement-bearing DLC, the collection isn't really worth it anyway compared to individual sales. This late, however, it's probably the best deal people are gonna get.
  • rad fadrad fad280,622
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 02:09Permalink
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    If you haven't played Ori yet, $10 is a steal for it, especially when you get two games for that price! They're definitely must play games!
    Just bought Ori but only have 1 download...shouldnt it be 2 separate games?
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 02:18Permalink
    rad fad said:
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    Just bought Ori but only have 1 download...shouldnt it be 2 separate games?
    Try going to the store and looking up the original to download it manually?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.