Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 18th, 2018

AuthorMessage
rad fad
rad fad
Posted on 18 September 18 at 02:20
Elite1111111111 said:
rad fad said:
PistolMcAwesome said:
If you haven't played Ori yet, $10 is a steal for it, especially when you get two games for that price! They're definitely must play games!
Just bought Ori but only have 1 download...shouldnt it be 2 separate games?
Try going to the store and looking up the original to download it manually?
compute thanks, that worked toast
JHugzz
JHugzz
Posted on 18 September 18 at 02:42
Rhyolitic said:
Quantum Break is also 50% off. Makes it $20, which I'm considering.
Just get the Game Pass trial for free or get a month. Quantum Break is a relatively easy 1k and you could do it in 2 weeks during a trial.
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 18 September 18 at 02:46
I saw the $30 USD price tag on Dead Rising 4 and was mildly interested, then saw the CAD price was $50 instead of $40 like the actual conversion would be. I'll wait.

Great price on Spintires Mudrunner. There's a game I never knew I would like and ended up sinking a few dozen hours into. Who knew delivering lumber in off-road and treacherous would be so fascinating?
nightw0lf
nightw0lf
Posted on 18 September 18 at 02:51, Edited on 18 September 18 at 02:51 by nightw0lf
Mannschaft570 said:
Elite1111111111 said:
Kinda tempted by Killer Instinct Complete, but I also want to continue being petty and hold out for it to go GWG laugh
I'm often tempted too, then I remember it's on sale every two months or so anyway smile
I was waiting for season 3 to go GwG, but finally went for the Definitive Edition. It's really worth it for this price, even if you have the first two seasons from previous GwG.

Also, there's a group of us in a regular weekly boosting session for the ranked win achievements. If you want those, I'd highly recommend getting in on the action sooner rather than later. It's a fun session.

Bonus: KI is awesome for your TA ratio. It's time-consuming, sure, but many of the per-character achievements are a 6-10 ratio.
Unpredictable D
Posted on 18 September 18 at 03:03
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Anyone played Infinity Runner, with that price it doesn’t have to be great.
yes and it's fun, at that price it's a super bargain, just buy it

at that discount I may finally go for spintires but...is it fun ?
"how does someone like me even exist ?" (Danny Wilkins)
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 18 September 18 at 03:08
Was hoping that the Halo Wars 2 DLC would go on sale more individually, instead of just the complete package. Oh well, there's always Black Friday sales where it will probably happen.
Sky OO6
Posted on 18 September 18 at 03:12
easy gamerscore clap
Sabin VII
rad fad
rad fad
Posted on 18 September 18 at 03:25
nightw0lf said:
Mannschaft570 said:
Elite1111111111 said:
Kinda tempted by Killer Instinct Complete, but I also want to continue being petty and hold out for it to go GWG laugh
I'm often tempted too, then I remember it's on sale every two months or so anyway smile
I was waiting for season 3 to go GwG, but finally went for the Definitive Edition. It's really worth it for this price, even if you have the first two seasons from previous GwG.

Also, there's a group of us in a regular weekly boosting session for the ranked win achievements. If you want those, I'd highly recommend getting in on the action sooner rather than later. It's a fun session.

Bonus: KI is awesome for your TA ratio. It's time-consuming, sure, but many of the per-character achievements are a 6-10 ratio.
What day(s) are the sessions? Interested
IxisNaugus
IxisNaugus
Posted on 18 September 18 at 03:30
Recently picked up Sunset Overdrive and hoped the season pass would go on special again before playing it. Stroke of good luck for me, can't wait to get into it, looks like a lot of fun!
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 18 September 18 at 03:49
Might grab Battle Knights as it's pretty cheap and short. Also looking at the Life Is Strange: Before The Storm complete edition, but I feel like it will definitely drop below $10 within the next year or so, so I don't mind waiting.
Iggsy81
Iggsy81
Posted on 18 September 18 at 04:51
Good to see Forgotton Anne finally reduced somewhat
Zoda iZ Cruel
Zoda iZ Cruel
Posted on 18 September 18 at 05:41
Anyone think LiS BtS is going to be even cheaper?
Crims0nScorpion
Posted on 18 September 18 at 05:44
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
I loved Infinity Runner but that's just me...the one achievement is a bit bugged but it has a very simple fix and only one section of it is bugged but I enjoyed it and one of the few games I bought for Xbox One and PS4
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 18 September 18 at 06:24
Lol, £25 for Dead Rising 4.
IntoTheDark7
IntoTheDark7
Posted on 18 September 18 at 07:26, Edited on 18 September 18 at 07:27 by IntoTheDark7
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
If you're a completionist be aware that the Bigger Faster Stronger achievement is glitchy and sometimes (often) you lose progress on challenges. There is a (good) glitch that allows you to cheat through levels with no deaths which is helpful, but not so much when it then loses that progress while you're working on the next challenge. My play time on this game was probably double what it should have been having to go back and re-do challenges that had "un-saved". So be warned!
Gottle
Gottle
Posted on 18 September 18 at 07:30, Edited on 18 September 18 at 07:31 by Gottle
Forza Horizon 2 addon pack is back, and in (heavy) sale. Too bad I've just bought what I needed -_-
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 18 September 18 at 08:43
I’m tempted to get the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass for £4. Is the DLC good?
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 18 September 18 at 09:14
Subject 13 seems to be in my price range!
Legohead 1977
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 18 September 18 at 09:15
I've discovered Steam, so not playing Xbox for a while.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 18 September 18 at 09:27
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
I’m tempted to get the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass for £4. Is the DLC good?
Wondering this as well...never finished the game, was thinking about starting it back up
Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.