The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 18th, 2018

• Posted on 18 September 18 at 18:27Permalink
    Check bottom of page 3 if you get Sebastien Loeb.
    Brooks
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 19:59Permalink
    Ah man why couldn't they just have storm island on sale. I already have the Porsche expansion and the rest is useless so no way I'm paying that just for storm island even if it's getting delisted. Blizzard mountain though amazing deal been waiting for that for a while just need the Hoonigan Car Pack now.
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 20:01Permalink
    FiveWizz said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    FiveWizz said:
    Gottle said:
    Forza Horizon 2 addon pack is back, and in (heavy) sale. Too bad I've just bought what I needed -_-
    Do you know if any of this pack is needed for achievements? I.e. specific cars. Or is I just to have a massive boost of cars in the game?
    The Add-on Collection includes everything. The 2 DLCs that actually contain achievements are in it (Storm Island and Porsche Pack), as well as VIP and a bunch of car packs. Unlike FH1 or FM5, however, you don't need extra cars for anything.

If you haven't bought either of the achievemeng-bearing DLC yet, and that's all you care about, you're probably better off getting the collection at this point. Storm Island is on sale for $10, but the Porsche Pack is still full price ($10). I guess if you really want to save $3, or chance the Porsche Pack going on sale next week, you could wait.
    Ooooof I've got a bit of a dilemma then as I bought the Storm Island one ages ago on sale and didn't actually realise there was a second Porsche one. I've not actually started the game yet I might just pray there's an individual sale on Porsche next week which is quite unlikely. Doh.

Cheers btw.
    The Porsche DLC was on sale for like £1.20 a few weeks ago so I doubt that will be going on sale again. I'm the opposite I have the Porsche DLC but need Storm Island lol
  • Posted on 18 September 18 at 20:14Permalink
    Does anyone know if “Rise of the Horde” is included with Gears of War 4 purchase?
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • ShinnizleShinnizle762,325
    Posted on 18 September 18 at 20:20Permalink
    G O I7ofL 1 V E said:
    Does anyone know if “Rise of the Horde” is included with Gears of War 4 purchase?
    Gears of War 4 has no paid DLC, so yes.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285240,751
    Posted on 19 September 18 at 05:43Permalink
    Can't win. When I wait I will usually forget and miss out. When I don't I get screwed by a sale. Just bought both FH2 expansions last Thursday knowing they were getting delisted shortly for $21.22. Could have gotten the few car packs I don't have for absolutely no reason for a few more bucks. Used some old GameStop gift cards I found to buy them so guess in a way they were free for melaugh
  • Posted on 19 September 18 at 12:02Permalink
    Personally I was able to get a refund on the Porsche Pack when I bought it full price since I wanted to rebuy it on sale, but you might be pushing your luck if you tried to refund 2 things at the same time.
  • Posted on 19 September 18 at 17:12Permalink
    Someone was saying the storm island dlc for FH2 is on sale for $10 but everywhere I look its still $20 am I missing something?
  • Posted on 19 September 18 at 17:17, Edited on 19 September 18 at 17:18 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    XCaptainMexico said:
    Someone was saying the storm island dlc for FH2 is on sale for $10 but everywhere I look its still $20 am I missing something?
    On the page for the Add-Ons collection where it has the Add-Ons listed, it shows Storm Island as $10 (at least for me). I personally already own it, but when I clicked 'Buy as Gift', it showed up as $10.

Edit: I did some more sleuthing, and apparently it is half off for VIP Pass owners. It's possible everyone claiming it's $10 are VIP owners.
  • Davyd JrDavyd Jr551,577
    Posted on 20 September 18 at 12:38Permalink
    I'm definitely picking up a pre paid card dis mon after finishing college and dat just to get FH2s collection pack with the DLC cos manz really wanting to complete horizon 2 on (XBONE) it was kinda peak still dit do FH1 cos dat DLC being delisted aswell.
  • Posted on 22 September 18 at 16:20, Edited on 22 September 18 at 16:21 by Mr PeanutbubberPermalink
    Medicus Piper said:
    Blizzard Mountain, finally! Now I just need Horizon 3.
    Lol! Actually me. I have the lovely tendency of purchasing DLC for games I do not own. I'm hoping FH3 is GwG or on GamePass soon. headspin
    War...war never changes.
  • Posted on 22 September 18 at 16:23Permalink
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    Lol! Actually me. I have the lovely tendency of purchasing DLC for games I do not own. I'm hoping FH3 is GwG or on GamePass soon. headspin
    It's it follows the current trend, it's not gonna be GWG for another 2 years, though I'm still buying the DLC in anticipation laugh
  • Posted on 22 September 18 at 16:24Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    It's it follows the current trend, it's not gonna be GWG for another 2 years, though I'm still buying the DLC in anticipation laugh
    We can all hope! dance
    War...war never changes.
  • liveAlexiosliveAlexios315,563
    Posted on 23 September 18 at 06:13Permalink
    Want more discount on Dead Rising 4 base game
    Not enough value considering you could buy better quality games
    like Nier: Automata for almost same price
    I'll wait for DR4 in GwG
    XboxOneX is best place to play before PS5 in 2021))
  • Posted on 23 September 18 at 17:17Permalink
    There appears to be a hidden sale, too:

Battlefield™ Hardline Premium [Hidden sale: $ 5.99 / 90% off]

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battlefield-Hardl...

(transfers to XB1: "Owners of Battlefield™ Hardline Premium for Xbox 360 will also get Premium access on Xbox One.") (marketplace.xbox.com)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.