Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

Exalted Achievement Questions

AuthorMessage
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 06 October 18 at 21:44
I pair the Eye with Ubastet. It's an instant double kill.

Need to find an exploder/ color maker that doesn't share same colors as Ubastet though.
Panthera onca
Panthera onca
Posted on 10 October 18 at 00:10
I must have horrible RNG luck. I am level 1140 and do not have any of the mythics that you guys are using. In fact, I only have 4 mythics, none of which work well for this. Here is the team I am using:

Dragon's Eye - fully upgraded (Titan class)
Dragon Cruncher - fully traited
Ragnagord - no traits on this one yet
Herdmaster - fully traited and legendary

I use Ragnagord and Herdmaster for generating mana and clearing the board.

I use Dragon Cruncher to murder the cute little baby dragons. He has a 50% chance to devour dragons, so after he kills them, he devours their dead little bodies. smile Occasionally, you will face a dragon team and he works well with that without having to use Dragon's Eye.

My Crypt Keeper is currently at level 320. The first couple hundred levels, I completed the delve almost every time. Now I usually complete it 2 out of 3 times.

If like me, you do not have all of these mythics that others are using, you might try this team, as all of these cards are Epic or Ultra-rare.

NOTE: I alternate using Dragon's Eye and Dragon Cruncher so that I don't waste a Dragon's Eye turning a baby dragon into a baby dragon, which can happen.
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 10 October 18 at 01:01
When you're in the 300+, you'd really need Level 40 of Titan Class to keep spamming barrier on brown matches. I've been getting 1-2 shot by skulls almost every time now at Floor 400.

For the ongoing faction event, I did till Floor 270 or 280 (can't remember), and was too tired to continue.

Until I raise Titan to Level 40, I won't bother with the daily delve yet. Should be able to do so by tomorrow.
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 10 October 18 at 12:14
@Panthera onca: I'm level 1224 and its been rough to get them. I made a few of mine with the Soulforge. I missed out on Ubastet.

@neeker75: I'm level 86 on Titan and am kicking myself for not trying it sooner. I'm really dreading the faction run with any of them, tbh. I just keep sticking to level 40 in HoG for daily.

My biggest choking point is the gold to level up the horde. I try to donate 1 million a week at least, but that really taps me out. With the multiple games I am playing it's been even harder. My guild is casual, which is fine, but having to decide between gem tasks or delves is hella rough.
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 11 October 18 at 22:26
For horde level, I wait for weekly Faction Events. I use gems to buy more shards and cards. I wait until I gather better upgrade cards (sacred treasure etc.), and use multiple copies of the better cards so that I get more levels with the same amount of cash. It's RNG still but no harm just to wait it out.

I still haven't gotten to Titan Level 40. But have been lucky enough to advance to Floor 420 without any form of barrier last night. Today I'm sure I'll reach Titan Level 40.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 24 October 18 at 02:19
So I found a team for doing Crypt Keepers that actually works pretty well (for me at least), its gotten my past the 300 mark so far and doesn't really use a lot of the rarer cards that I just can't seem to get (such as Divinia, Ubastet, Queen Aurora, Queen Mab, etc etc). Though RNG and luck still plays a big part in winning.

Visk
Hero - Dragon's Eye (Titan Class)
Asha
Faunessa

The entire team is fully Traited (all three traits on each), but they are all not Mythic. Visk is Mythic, Dragon's Eye is Mythic (with a +10 on it), Asha and Faunessa are both Legendary (they are base level Epic cards).

Visk is at the front, to take damage (and hopefully live) so that the Hero doesn't die before getting a Brown gem match to get a barrier (Titan Class). Asha turns blue gems in whatever color you want, so I turn them to brown, or a different color to get a 4x or 5x and an extra turn. And Faunessa is my main damage dealer on the enemies that I haven't been able to turn in Baby Dragons. As Faunessa's skill deals damage to enemy for the amount of their attack. And when you get into the 200+ levels, enemies can start having 100+ attack, granted it still takes a few hits to kill one, but Faunessa has been able to kill a number of enemies that Dragon's Eye doesn't hit (stupid RNG hitting the same enemy over and over).

I use Visk's skill to 1 hit the Baby Dragons, so that Dragon's Eye doesn't select them again. The only downside with Faunessa, is that the Baby Dragon's only have 5 attack, so she can't 1 hit them, as she'll only do 5 damage.

I am thinking of swapping out Visk with Lady Morana, as they have the same mana type and Lady Morana has a higher skull damage resistance than Visk, with the added chance of possibly killing an enemy with her skill, plus her skill does 4 more damage than Visk's, but also costs 4 more mana.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 24 October 18 at 08:44
Have you tried the team I posted in the solution comments? (Awoo playing Gems of War)

I'm past 400 with this now, and that's while still not having the barrier talent with my Titan.
What can change the nature of a man?
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 24 October 18 at 11:19
Awoo said:
Have you tried the team I posted in the solution comments? (Awoo playing Gems of War)

I'm past 400 with this now, and that's while still not having the barrier talent with my Titan.
That is a pretty sweet setup dude. What class do you use? I'm currently levelling up to get the Dragon's Eye because I don't have it yet. :(
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 24 October 18 at 12:09
Awoo said:

Don't have the Wulfgarok. And don't have the even half the number of diamonds needed to craft him in the soulforge.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 24 October 18 at 12:16
Maw N Paw said:
Awoo said:

That is a pretty sweet setup dude. What class do you use? I'm currently levelling up to get the Dragon's Eye because I don't have it yet. :(
I'm using Titan, but like I said it's not even champion level 40 yet. Once it is, Hero is switching spots with Rock Troll.
JOSHUALEEFUCHS
Posted on 25 October 18 at 04:22
With the update, this achievement is now much, much harder. You'll have to Dragon's Eye the same baby dragon several times if you want it to still be one shotted by Ubastet. A cheer to Gems of War devs if they can strip the achievement from those that got it before it became nearly impossible to get.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 25 October 18 at 09:04
Oh for fuck's sake. Yeah, that's gonna be a problem.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 25 October 18 at 09:09
I think perhaps a Dragon Cruncher team might still work similar to before, but it's definitely gonna be a lot harder either way.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 25 October 18 at 10:32
JOSHUALEEFUCHS said:
A cheer to Gems of War devs if they can strip the achievement from those that got it before it became nearly impossible to get.
Yeah good luck with that buddy, let me know how it goes laugh
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 25 October 18 at 11:06
It's going to warrant a lot of trial and error. At least I can power level to level 1000 for the time being as a goal and accumulate stuff to make troops. I'm not even level 600 yet so this might take awhile...
TheNickOfTime
TheNickOfTime
Posted on 25 October 18 at 13:04
Maw N Paw said:
It's going to warrant a lot of trial and error. At least I can power level to level 1000 for the time being as a goal and accumulate stuff to make troops. I'm not even level 600 yet so this might take awhile...
Good excuse to get class weapons unlocked.
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 25 October 18 at 13:11
And get my horde levelled up.

Does anyone know if by increasing the quality of the card, i.e. Coin Purse to the next tier, does this increase the quickness that your horde levels go up? For example, making it a mythic Crown, does it make any difference doing their traits either?
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 25 October 18 at 13:16
I've been pondering teams at work today, and I think I've come up with something that will effectively replace what I was using before, will test when I get home. I think it's time to turn these enemies' boosted stats against them...
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 25 October 18 at 13:22
Heh. I've been looking as well Awoo. I'm currently just sat reviewing different available cards for Crypt Keeper...
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 25 October 18 at 23:11
Maw N Paw said:
And get my horde levelled up.

Does anyone know if by increasing the quality of the card, i.e. Coin Purse to the next tier, does this increase the quickness that your horde levels go up? For example, making it a mythic Crown, does it make any difference doing their traits either?
That is a negative. Increasing the quality to the next tier does nothing when adding it to the horde level. I "had" an overabundence of the Coin Purse and Gold Ring cards, and I used most of them to upgrade the cards as at the time there were only 3 Delve areas and it wasn't worth the gold to put them into the horde levels.

I upgraded the Coin Purse to Rare (Green) and Gold Ring to Epic (Purple). But in the Horde menu, it still shows them as their base rarity. So now i'm back to hording them again until they add a 5th delve area that I can put them into to level it up really quick early on. But once the horde level gets into the 50+ range, they aren't worth putting in and wasting the gold.

I just horde the Coin Purse and Gold Rings now, I am using the Chalice's to upgrade the horde level on on All Seeing Eye and Sea of Sorrow (as it's no longer cost effective to use the other 2). And King's Crown, Genie's Lamp, and Sacred Treasure, when I get a combo of 5 of them they all go into Crypt Keepers. As I was upgrading Hall of Guardians at first, but it's at level 100, and I see no point in putting it higher since I am focusing on doing the Exalted achievement on Crypt Keepers.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.