Game Discussion: Construction Simulator 2 Forum

Achievement Tips - Jump 75 meters

AuthorMessage
Skridger
Skridger
Posted on 19 September 18 at 13:41, Edited on 19 September 18 at 13:43 by Skridger
Hi Folks,

Just looking for some tips on the below achievements. I haven't been able to jump very far. It seems like you'd need quite the long jump for the last one. I haven't even been able to do the first one yet.

I found a couple places where the ground looks like a decent jump, but when I hit the "Ramp" the vehicle slows to a crawl and I barely jump at all. I've attempted with the crane truck and the cement mixer as I seem to be able to get up pretty good speed with those.

What vehicle are you guys using to do this and what area of the map? Would love to see someone post a guild with a video!

Thanks!

Construction Simulator 2Stock Car Construction WorkerThe Stock Car Construction Worker achievement in Construction Simulator 2 worth 19 pointsJump 25 meter(s) using any vehicle without crashing.

Construction Simulator 2UpstagedThe Upstaged achievement in Construction Simulator 2 worth 34 pointsJump 50 meter(s) using any vehicle without crashing.

Construction Simulator 2Faster, Higher, FurtherThe Faster, Higher, Further achievement in Construction Simulator 2 worth 43 pointsJump 75 meter(s) using any vehicle without crashing.
IAINTSTOPPIN
IAINTSTOPPIN
Posted on 22 September 18 at 13:54
I'm wondering the same thing.... I got the 25 meter off the truck flying in the air after a build part was built right by it. I'm not sure beyond that
CoastKey
CoastKey
Posted on 22 September 18 at 14:12
There is a few places where I have jumped 60+ without trying to much and that is to the right of tutorial area up on the mountain. You can go straight towards town or follow mountainside away from tutorialarea and get a big jump cause there is a glitch. Other place is from golfcourse toward ditch north of the bank.

Will try to explore this now so I put up a post if I find a good spot.
I use Mack Titan tractor and get 103 km/h topspeed
Skridger
Skridger
Posted on 25 September 18 at 00:34
Using a tractor as suggested above, I finally got the 25 meter achievement. I can't imagine getting the 75 meter. Not without a glitch sending me flying, of course.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.