Game Discussion: The Last Door: Season 2 (Win 10) Forum

Complete Achievement Walkthough

AuthorMessage
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 20 September 18 at 16:07, Edited on 20 September 18 at 16:11 by JumboWario
This game has been out for a while on Steam and there is a great walkthrough already available. The game can be done in 4-6 hours depending on whether or not you miss anything and how fast you go.

The walkthrough is here.

Additional information for The Whole Story and Playwright regarding the secrets and non-story related notes, letters, and diaries can be found here under 'Other Achievements.'

Hope it helps toast
Game On.
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 20 September 18 at 16:27
Awesome! Have you played it? I've been wanting to get something new for my Tablet/laptop, but Game Troopers always gives me pause.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 20 September 18 at 16:28
I completed it. Short and straightforward. A quality game as opposed to some of GTs last releases. No micro transactions.
Game On.
FWR Georgie
FWR Georgie
Posted on 23 September 18 at 14:07
Thanks for posting this!
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 24 September 18 at 04:23
Is there a way to restart a chapter? The one part they list to walk through being hypnotized wasn't clear and screwed it up.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 24 September 18 at 14:46
On the main menu ya.
Game On.
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 24 September 18 at 15:06
Oh thank goodness!
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 24 September 18 at 19:53
I'm, sadly, experiencing the same syncing issues as many other gametroopers games, it shows The Whole Story as unlocked in the game, but not synced to my card.
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 24 September 18 at 20:19
The secret one is going to be practically a whole new play through (thanks to me thinking they added in the parts). I still need to figure out what keys to push for the piano one. I'm hoping I can Episode hop without completing each one for them to count.
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 25 September 18 at 00:52
dasaki v said:
I'm, sadly, experiencing the same syncing issues as many other gametroopers games, it shows The Whole Story as unlocked in the game, but not synced to my card.
It finally unlocked just now, hours later after quitting the game, disconnecting from the internet then reconnecting and restarting. Now to just find the last secret I missed somewhere.
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 25 September 18 at 04:26
xXOdessaXx said:
The secret one is going to be practically a whole new play through (thanks to me thinking they added in the parts). I still need to figure out what keys to push for the piano one. I'm hoping I can Episode hop without completing each one for them to count.
The secret that got me was the dripping sound, I wound up having to let the game sit in that room for almost 5 minutes then when I left it, the achievement popped.

For the piano notes, I found the video guide here to be more useful, piano at roughly 30:45 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92471...
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 25 September 18 at 12:05
I've been playing it at work with no sound on, so I think the dripping sound one will be the last to try for. It never pops up with the subtitles, even sitting for five minutes at each part.

For the piano, is it okay to play at any time? I restarted for the other achievement and did the indiana jones one (I hope) then the correct one. I will try with sound and the video once I get through the other sections.

In episode three I know the tombstone is missing. Honestly its so hard to tell what is a tombstone. I'm literally guessing where to put the flowers.
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 26 September 18 at 18:09
Dasaki: Thank you so much for the link! I was totally doing it wrong. I still haven't gotten the achievement. I'm going to retry the dripping tonight. Otherwise, not sure what else to do. Checked off each one as I did them.
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 23 December 18 at 20:29, Edited on 23 December 18 at 20:31 by ImJustYourDaddy
He says something if you play the piano secrets correctly. You have to do it decently quick.

I just played a few games of Rocket League to make sure that I got the dripping sounds down after grabbing the key.

Turned out that the only one that I missed was the safe at the beginning.

(Did you get the one by making the guy say something after you crush enough bugs in his room in Chapter 1? That's another one that'd be really annoying to do without audio)

Those videos are great, I found them on my own and used them. But, the creator played Indiana Jones twice on accident instead of playing the Monkey Island theme
Santino
segagamer
376,664 376,664 GamerScore
segagamer
Posted on 03 March 19 at 08:23, Edited on 03 March 19 at 08:23 by segagamer
So if I want to play through this, is there not a guide which lists what to do, what to pick up and when in what order? Or do I really need to be bouncing around 2 or three different guides?
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 15 March 19 at 19:43
one of the links is either temporarily or permanently broken.
See you in Valhalla or Hel... where ever you end up.
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted yesterday at 19:36
yes. it was only temporary if anyone else experiences this.
See you in Valhalla or Hel... where ever you end up.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.