Game Info Submission Archive: Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Shadow of the Tomb Raider

• Information
  • MichalKVMichalKV1,074,957
    Posted on 21 September 18 at 09:05
    Thank you for your submission OniDestiny. We have added Buggy- flag to the achievement.
  • Information
    Posted on 21 September 18 at 09:58
    This post was archived by Piston Toyota
  • Information
    Posted on 26 September 18 at 05:59
    Thank you for your submission sjpsjpsjp. We have marked the achievement as Missable.
  • Information
    Posted on 26 September 18 at 15:13
    illdizzog has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Achievements:

illdizzog said:
    Shadow of the Tomb RaiderChain GangThe Chain Gang achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 17 pointsPerform the Serpent's Fury 3 times

MISSABLE

I have completed the campaign without achieving and there are no enemies present for this achievement on post completion. It needs to be done now on a new campaign run, I believe this qualifies the achievement as "Missable".

• Information
    Posted on 27 September 18 at 15:32
    sjpsjpsjp has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Achievements:

sjpsjpsjp said:
    Shadow of the Tomb RaiderTotal Party KillThe Total Party Kill achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 16 pointsKill 5 enemies with friendly fire

Missable. You will run out of opportunities to get this achievement and will have to otherwise go into NG+ to secure it.

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderPlaying with FireThe Playing with Fire achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 13 pointsBurn 2 enemies simultaneously

Missable. You will run out of opportunities to get this achievement and will have to otherwise go into NG+ to secure it.

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderSixth SenseThe Sixth Sense achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 20 pointsHunt and kill 10 enemies while Perception is active

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderIn the MomentThe In the Moment achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 23 pointsKill 10 enemies while Focus is active

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderMade to EndureThe Made to Endure achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 34 pointsTakedown 10 enemies while Endurance is active

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderMarksmanThe Marksman achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 23 pointsPerform 20 headshots with the bow

Missable. You will run out of opportunities to get this achievement and will have to otherwise go into NG+ to secure it. (However it is highly likely one would pop this through coincidence)

• SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,557,369
    Posted on 06 October 18 at 14:42
    Heya sjpsjpsjp & illdizzog, I've added missable to all the combat/kills achievements now. Thanks for the update on it! toast
  • Information
    Posted on 08 October 18 at 08:41
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • Information
  • Piston ToyotaPiston Toyota1,138,308
    Posted on 13 December 18 at 04:41
    Hey there Kennyannydenny! We have added Main Storyline to this achievement as requested. Thanks for your submission! toast
  • Information
    Posted on 13 December 18 at 12:41
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • Information
    Posted on 16 December 18 at 22:10
    Kennyannydenny has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Achievements:

Kennyannydenny said:
    Shadow of the Tomb RaiderChain GangThe Chain Gang achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 17 pointsPerform the Serpent's Fury 3 times

Same as Like a Shadow: any reaon not to include this one?

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderLike a ShadowThe Like a Shadow achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 18 pointsPerform a Stealth Takedown on 25 enemies

Most enemy requiring achievements got flagged with missable in hte past due to there not being enemies around after finishing the main story. Shouldn't this get flagged too then? I mean it is kinda hard to miss but if you run into every fight with your assault rifle...

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderPlaying with FireThe Playing with Fire achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 13 pointsBurn 2 enemies simultaneously

Same as the others about missable

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderZoologistThe Zoologist achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 15 pointsCollect 20 critters

This achievement requires you to first buy a skill before you are able to collect them. Does this one need level?

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderTables TurnedThe Tables Turned achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 6 pointsKill 5 enemies while they are searching for Lara

Same as Like a Shadow, any reason to not flag these?

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderCompletionistThe Completionist achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 15 pointsReach 100% completion

As this achievement requires the player to find all collectibles in the game (and do all challenges), wouldn't this also get Collectible?

Posted on 17 December 18 at 07:15
    Thank you for the submission Kennyannydenny. We have updated the flags based on your suggestion.
  • Information
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 09:41
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
    Posted on 23 December 18 at 17:10
    Kennyannydenny has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Achievements:

Kennyannydenny said:
    Shadow of the Tomb RaiderTreasures from the PastThe Treasures from the Past achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 12 pointsDecipher a Monolith

Deciphering monoliths requires the player to find collectibles to level up their language, and then have to find a cache based upon riddles from the monolith, so this one needs collectible like "Reading the Past from" RotTR and probably also level? (as you level up your language skills before you can decipher them (I think level was added to "Reading the Past" because of that)

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderStele HunterThe Stele Hunter achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 29 pointsComplete 3 main game Challenge Tombs

in Rise of the Tomb Raider all the ones related to challenge tombs got collectible (since you have to find the tomb, and then find the grave at the end), I think this one should also get collectible then. Or remove them from RotTR.

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderTomb RaiderThe Tomb Raider achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 102 pointsComplete all main game Challenge Tombs

See Stele Hunter

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderTo the NinesThe To the Nines achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 17 pointsRestore and equip a matching vestige outfit

Not sure if this one needs collectible. You first need to find the 'blueprints' by finding them in crypts (hence the flag) but you can also buy them in stores, thus skipping the collectible part. If i remember correctly things like this didn't get the shop flag as you can skip buying it by finding them in crypts, but it goes the other way around too. So maybe also no collectible then?

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderMakeshift ArsenalThe Makeshift Arsenal achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 20 pointsFully upgrade a weapon

This also needs level up, as afaik all weapons have a 3rd of 4th upgrade slot, and you first have to enable those by buying the correct skill. Correct me if i'm wrong though, I'm currently not at a camp and don't have all the weapons in the game. So there might be one without tier 3 of tier 4 upgrades (although I doubt that). Will check when i'm at a camp and comment in the thread if what I said was wrong.

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderUp to the ChallengeThe Up to the Challenge achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 17 pointsComplete 5 Challenges

Needs collectibe like the chievo in the previous Tomb Raider game:
    Rise of the Tomb RaiderLooking for TroubleThe Looking for Trouble achievement in Rise of the Tomb Raider worth 18 pointsComplete 5 Challenges
    . Challenges are simply: find and destroy five of these statues, and you'll have to run around that subregion to find the five statues, so they work exactly like collectibles

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderResting PlacesThe Resting Places achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 14 pointsUncover 3 main game Crypts' secrets

These will need collectible like the Challenge Tombs

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderThread the PastThe Thread the Past achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 17 pointsRestore 5 vestige outfit pieces

See to the Nines

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderGood SamaritanThe Good Samaritan achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 20 pointsComplete 8 Side Missions

I think this one needs missable. There are around 10 side quests and "Hearts and Minds", "Unwelcome Guests" and "I Believe Hakan Fly" are marked missable, thus missing those three you can never do 8 missions. With probably more side missions missable this achievement is missable too.

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderIn the MomentThe In the Moment achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 23 pointsKill 10 enemies while Focus is active

The Focus skill needs to be bought by levelling up and getting skill points, so this one needs to have the level flag (note: don't change the Perception achievement, that skill you get whilst progressing main quests, no skill points whatsoever required)

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderMade to EndureThe Made to Endure achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 34 pointsTakedown 10 enemies while Endurance is active

The Endurance skill needs to be bought by levelling up and getting skill points, so this one needs to have the level flag (note: don't change the Perception achievement, that skill you get whilst progressing main quests, no skill points whatsoever required)

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderComo Te LlamaThe Como Te Llama achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 9 pointsPet 5 llamas

One might argue this is a collectible achievement too. As you need to pet 5 unique lamas (cannot pet the same twice) thus having to find their locations in Paititi (not sure if there are more than 5 and if that matters). They're spawn locations are fixed though, and they don't move (like collectibles).

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderThanksgivingThe Thanksgiving achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 14 pointsShoot a turkey with a Flare Round

This one needs level as you need the "Serpent's Glint" skill before being able to craft flare rounds (which requires you to gain skill points and buy the skill with)

Posted on 03 January 19 at 08:20
    Thank you for your submission Kennyannydenny. We have updated most of the flags based on your suggestions.

Shadow of the Tomb RaiderGood SamaritanThe Good Samaritan achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Raider worth 20 pointsComplete 8 Side Missions
    We have decided against Missable in this case, as there should be enough missions left to complete this, even if you miss the three Missable ones.
  • Posted on 03 January 19 at 08:49
    Ok smile Thanks for handling these Michal toast
  • Information
    Posted on 05 January 19 at 10:43
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads