Game Info Submission Archive: WWE 2K18 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

WWE 2K18 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: WWE 2K18

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 21 September 18 at 20:02
BulgyDragonZord has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K18 Achievements:

BulgyDragonZord said:
WWE 2K18Star collectorThe Star collector achievement in WWE 2K18 worth 106 pointsROAD TO GLORY - Qualify for a PPV Event.

Hello Everyone! Hope all is well. Back once again with submissions : S

Online Skill

Shop

Only for the "Star Collector" achievement. You can use in-game Credits to purchase your way into the Main Event on the actual date it takes place in. This as well unlocks this achievement immediately.

WWE 2K18Big draw!The Big draw! achievement in WWE 2K18 worth 118 pointsROAD TO GLORY - Win a Main Event.

Online Skill

Difficulty Specific

The Main Event you have to take part in for the "Big Draw" achievement is against an A.I opponent that's automatically set on the highest difficulty. Putting Difficulty Specific on to pre-warn players what they will witness.

WWE 2K18Gauntlet runnerThe Gauntlet runner achievement in WWE 2K18 worth 147 pointsROAD TO GLORY - Complete 10 Challenges.

Online Skill

Been boosting the online for this game and basically I've found some discoveries which may need addressing. Firstly I'm applying for these achievements to have Online Skill required. Basically in order to get these achievements, you either need to wait until the actual date the Main Event takes place and press RB Button to buy your way into the Main Event using in-game credits, or you need to obtain Stars by playing multiple matches beforehand and get a certain amount in order to participate in the Main Event. Obviously choosing the latter method means you need to get Stars and if this event passes by and a new Main Event would appear, it also means you have start over by getting more Stars, or wait until the actual opening day of the Main Event and press RB to buy yourself back in again.

Time/Date

These Main Events are only available for a limited amount of time. Once they are activated, you likely only have a Weekend to particpate in. The previous one was a Hell In A Cell Main Event that took place from 14th September 2018 - 17th September 2018. The next Main Event will not be taking place until November 14th 2018. As such for these 3 achievements, I believe Time/Date is needed.

Cumulative-

If you decide to gain access to the Main Event by obtaining Stars and then gain access to the Main Event, once the Main Event has been completed and qualification for a New Main Event takes place, you will lose your Star progress you had from the previous Main Event and you have to start all over again. Applies to all 3 achievements.

Use my solutions guys if you need an idea of what these are to help you all...

BulgyDragonZord WWE 2K18 Big draw! BulgyDragonZord's solution for the Big draw! Achievement in WWE 2K18ROAD TO GLORY - Win a Main Event.

BulgyDragonZord WWE 2K18 Gauntlet runner BulgyDragonZord's solution for the Gauntlet runner Achievement in WWE 2K18ROAD TO GLORY - Complete 10 Challenges.

BulgyDragonZord WWE 2K18 Star collector BulgyDragonZord's solution for the Star collector Achievement in WWE 2K18ROAD TO GLORY - Qualify for a PPV Event.

Hope this helps. Many Thanks all. Regards

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 24 September 18 at 07:52
Thank you for your submission BulgyDragonZord. We have added Shop and T/D to the achievements. We have decided against adding Online Skill, Difficulty Specific or Cumulative- flags.

Online Skill - there is no leaderboard or ranking system, you just have to play enough matches to receive required amount of stars. Also according to one of the solutions, you don't have to win the match to get the stars.
Difficulty Specific - This flag should warn players that the game requires specific difficulty to get the achievement. As PPV Events are always pre-set with the highest difficulty and there is no way how to change it, it is not difficulty specific. You will get the achievement if you win.
Cumulative- - this should be applied only when the progress slowly goes down. As this gets reset to zero when the event is over, it does not fit the definition of the flag.
Information Posted on 24 September 18 at 16:13
This post was archived by x D00G x
Information Posted on 24 March 19 at 02:30
damien666777 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K18 Achievements:

damien666777 said:
WWE 2K18The face that runs the placeThe The face that runs the place achievement in WWE 2K18 worth 309 pointsMyCAREER - Reach level 10 on a career track.

This really needs to be flaged as Time Consuming. I've put 170 hrs and 9 mins in the game so far witch i would say at least 40+ hrs has gone into this and only i'm only at lvl 7.

furkokiller jr
Posted on 24 May 19 at 22:06
All road to glory achievements are untainable now
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 18 September 19 at 08:25
Thank you for the submissions damien666777 and furkokiller jr and sorry for the very late answer. We have added the Time Consuming flag to the achievement and also flagged all Road to Glory achievements as Discontinued.
Information Posted on 18 September 19 at 09:38
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.