The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 25th, 2018

• Posted on 25 September 18 at 00:57Permalink
    Maybe the LEGO movie bundle but not much this week.
  • xXLILBRAZILxXLILBRAZIL368,236
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:01Permalink
    Finally Lord of the Fallen DLC is on sale!
  • klobeastklobeast484,129
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:08Permalink
    So Lego Ninjago game is on sale for $25 if you insist on buying it solo,but is included in a $20 bundle with The Lego Movie game. I already finished the latter on 360 but why not!
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:09Permalink
    Mad Max at $8 is a good deal. Was so excited for Road Rage but as apparently bad as it was, not spending even $9 on it.
    Thin Blue Line
  • PredefiancePredefiance201,864
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:11Permalink
    Decent sale.
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:13Permalink
    aw sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet The Coma hasn't been on sale for a few weeks!!!! headspin
  • mkdfanmkdfan620,211
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:16Permalink
    I’ve said it many times but Return to Arkham at $10 USD does not equal £20 GBP.

Sort this out MS/WB Games! angry
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221619,419
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:15Permalink
    Predefiance said:
    Decent sale.
    agreed, but still a lot of the same ol', same ol'. Mad Max and Batman: AK are practically mainstays on the sales pages. Surprised Just Cause 3 isn't on there, AGAIN. Out of those 3 games, I'm predicting that at least one of them is a GwG before the end of the year.

If I wasn't still working on my bean dive, I'd consider picking up Golf Club 2019. I'm a big golf fan, and it looks promising this time around.
  • Tandar1Tandar1854,109
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:16Permalink
    No TellTale collection?
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 01:20Permalink
    Want Beast Quest, but 2 unobtainables means warning.

Not getting my money if you can't make a game that works properly (just like Styx 2, Darksiders 2, etc.)
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 02:06Permalink
    Tandar1 said:
    No TellTale collection?
    I know right..laugh
    Matthew
  • Phl0amPhl0am75,814
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 02:29Permalink
    Considering how many good games are coming out this sale really feels pointless and inept.

Although.... I might just buy the shark card so I can swim with sharks on GTA, that could be fun. Like water boarding.
  • marksmango1dmarksmango1d137,698
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 02:34Permalink
    If this is correct and Battlefield 1 dlc is all free then I might just buy the game.
  • StabaCadaverStabaCadaver238,070
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 02:36Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Just a friendly heads up. I completed a few LEGO games and Movie was without a doubt the worst (I enjoyed all of the others). It’s made by TT Fusion which normally does the handheld version of the LEGO games if I remember correctly. Not bad if you competed all of the others LEGO games first I guess.
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 02:43Permalink
    Is Vampyr worth the $40 or should I wait longer?
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 03:06Permalink
    Signal24Code20 said:
    Mad Max at $8 is a good deal. Was so excited for Road Rage but as apparently bad as it was, not spending even $9 on it.
    Road Rage is horrible. I rented it for $4 and hated every minute of it. angry
    War...war never changes.
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 03:32, Edited on 25 September 18 at 03:33 by iTz Canada EhhPermalink
    Well if I was into the Batman games, the Return to Arkham bundle seems like a steal. Otherwise I may pass this week to prep for Horizon 4.

Also one question/suggestion. I love the sales hub and it's what I exclusively use 95% of the time for sales. However, now that I've started including bundles in my filter options, I see a lot of DLCs listed as 'bundles', particularly season passes. While that's cool and all, because they are technically bundles, would it be possible to somehow recognize these as add ons? They keep showing up even when I have add ons unchecked, and even though they can technically be categorized as bundles, I feel like if it's just a season pass or any add on without a game included, then it should still be categorized as an add on. I don't know if this has been brought up before so apologies if it has.
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 03:50Permalink
    What is going on with the $ to £ conversion here. Some of these are almost double the price for in the UK compared to the US even after applying sales tax and the like; I could maybe understand for actual physical prints but for digital copies this is pretty outrageous.
  • Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney447,049
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 04:15Permalink
    StabaCadaver said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Just a friendly heads up. I completed a few LEGO games and Movie was without a doubt the worst (I enjoyed all of the others). It’s made by TT Fusion which normally does the handheld version of the LEGO games if I remember correctly. Not bad if you competed all of the others LEGO games first I guess.
    I have to disagree with it being the worst, but to each his own. From what I remember (been a few years), it was the least grindy out of all the ones I've played, and the random characters in the game were actually a lot of fun to play as. Really good humor, which all Lego games are known for, of course, but I particularly remember laughing a lot in that one. If you've suffered through Lego Star Wars III like I just did, THAT was the worst, in my experience. What an absolute chore.

The Ninjago one was actually a lot of fun too, for what it's worth. I knew nothing about that movie at all, so I went in completely blind. Definitely recommend it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.