The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 25th, 2018

• The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,173,079
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 04:46
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Well if I was into the Batman games, the Return to Arkham bundle seems like a steal. Otherwise i may pass.
    Heresy. You're missing out. They're the best superhero games ever made.
  • Pedle ZelnipPedle Zelnip1,029,803
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 05:19
    Why is Lego Batman 3 always so expensive? It's 4 years old at this point.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,116,935
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 05:35, Edited on 25 September 18 at 05:35 by RadiantViper
    Paw McCatney said:
    I have to disagree with it being the worst, but to each his own. From what I remember (been a few years), it was the least grindy out of all the ones I've played, and the random characters in the game were actually a lot of fun to play as. Really good humor, which all Lego games are known for, of course, but I particularly remember laughing a lot in that one. If you've suffered through Lego Star Wars III like I just did, THAT was the worst, in my experience. What an absolute chore.

The Ninjago one was actually a lot of fun too, for what it's worth. I knew nothing about that movie at all, so I went in completely blind. Definitely recommend it.
    Agreed, I enjoyed LEGO Movie Videogame quite a bit. It's also shorter than most LEGO games to 100%.

Pedle Zelnip said:
    My guess is because it's Batman and the license costs more.
  • TropanTropan1,071,097
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 05:57
    Finally picked up Lego: Force Awakens bundle, not a bad price. Need it for a contest by years end, complete a star wars title. Didn't want to do Force Unleashed on hardest difficulty :D
    3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
  • ManicMetalheadManicMetalhead1,127,641
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 06:32
    Just a heads up, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is an awesome game (with a great walkthrough wink) but it's available in the Vault in EA Access.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty628,683
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 06:34
    GWG announcement tomorrow?
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv871,681
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 06:45
    Pedle Zelnip said:
    It was $14 for the deluxe edition almost exactly 2 years ago. I thought it was worth it, probably my favorite LEGO game that I've played to date.
    Streets Ahead
  • EveryBaseEveryBase543,407
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 07:10
    Had my eyes on The Surge for awile now but not understanding the price points. The DLC being the same price as the base game is just hella weird to me.
  • Watty8883Watty88833,103,903
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 07:30
    Nearly missed the Lords of Fallen DLC because it was hidden with the bundles section.
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 08:20
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Had my eyes on The Surge for awile now but not understanding the price points. The DLC being the same price as the base game is just hella weird to me.
    The Surge will get a 2nd Story-DLC next week
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 08:57
    xXLILBRAZIL said:
    Finally Lord of the Fallen DLC is on sale!
    its a nightmare lol good luck toast
    geordie
  • The AllslayerThe Allslayer1,402,788
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 09:16
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r840,514
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 09:22
    Really want to get Vampyr but still not sure it's worth it at that price.
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 09:40
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Well if I was into the Batman games, the Return to Arkham bundle seems like a steal. Otherwise i may pass.
    Heresy. You're missing out. They're the best superhero games ever made.
    Agreed. toast

Arkham Knight got a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed it. Thought it was an acceptable conclusion to the Arkham franchise.
  • aphexbraphexbr266,024
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 09:49
    Sigh... I wish Batman Arkham Knight season pass would go on sale for a price that makes sense. €20, but the game alone is €17.50 and just €25 for the deluxe edition? It's not just the fact that we get screwed compared to Americans, but the pricing doesn't even make internal logic. No, I'm not buying DLC for a price higher than you're selling the original game for.

Signal24Code20 said:
    Mad Max at $8 is a good deal.
    That would be a good price, and I'd snap it up quickly. But, it's €28 in the "sale" here (around $35). Sorry, MS, you screwed yourself out of some purchases again.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,347
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 10:36
    Got excited because Prison Architect DLC is on sale, but not the one with the achievements it turns out!
    Legohead 1977
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,116,935
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 10:46, Edited on 25 September 18 at 10:48 by RadiantViper
    The Allslayer said:
    RadiantViper said:
    Pedle Zelnip said:
    My guess is because it's Batman and the license costs more.
    What license? WB owns Batman and the developer.
    Ah true, my mistake. Maybe they value their franchise more and think people will pay a little more? Sort of like how Nintendo games rarely go on sale for as much as competitor games.
  • EveryBaseEveryBase543,407
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 11:26
    QuasarWaerter said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    The Surge will get a 2nd Story-DLC next week
    Thanks for the heads up. Gonna hold off for a bundle price or game of the year then. I loathe overpriced DLC.
  • IBKJJIBKJJ901,964
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 12:40
    Signal24Code20 said:
    Mad Max at $8 is a good deal. Was so excited for Road Rage but as apparently bad as it was, not spending even $9 on it.
    I was happy to see this, theb i check the european prize... 28 euros, 4 times the usa prize! warning
  • Solario32Solario32380,709
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 12:57
    xXLILBRAZIL said:
    Finally Lord of the Fallen DLC is on sale!
    Yes! I missed the last time it was on sale. Shouldn’t it be in the DLC section and not the bundle section?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads