The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 25th, 2018

• ZonkyZonky39,610
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 13:04Permalink
    Mount and Blade is a bargain at that price.
  • Vok 250Vok 250209,500
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 13:50Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Predefiance said:
    Decent sale.
    agreed, but still a lot of the same ol', same ol'. Mad Max and Batman: AK are practically mainstays on the sales pages. Surprised Just Cause 3 isn't on there, AGAIN. Out of those 3 games, I'm predicting that at least one of them is a GwG before the end of the year.

If I wasn't still working on my bean dive, I'd consider picking up Golf Club 2019. I'm a big golf fan, and it looks promising this time around.
    Definitely a lot of same old same old. I've seen the exact same sale prices on the games I follow over a dozen times this year. Cars 3 50% off is a great example.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483199,696
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 14:26Permalink
    Phl0am said:
    Considering how many good games are coming out this sale really feels pointless and inept.

Although.... I might just buy the shark card so I can swim with sharks on GTA, that could be fun. Like water boarding.
    No sale is pointless or inept if it means being able to pick up games at a cheaper price, regardless of what else is coming out in the near future. Buying a GTA shark card to "swim with sharks" is pretty inept though facepalm
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82393,169
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 14:56Permalink
    damn, wanted the Lego Ninjago, my daughters love Lego games and the Ninjago movie too. But the bundle is cheaper than the game.. and I already have the Lego Movie game. Gotta have some more patience.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk934,392
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 16:00Permalink
    So is Elder Scrolls Online Open World like Skyrim? If so I might just cave and buy the full edition.
  • ZonkyZonky39,610
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 16:11Permalink
    Chris1984uk said:
    So is Elder Scrolls Online Open World like Skyrim? If so I might just cave and buy the full edition.
    Yes it is, a very massive world much bigger than Skyrim, feels a bit like it as well but still an MMO at heart.
  • NendoShisuNendoShisu220,426
    Posted on 25 September 18 at 17:24Permalink
    Thought there would be a Telltale sale considering recent situation
    NendoShisu
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 17:43Permalink
    If this GTA V sale worth it? Never played the game, but loved the rest of the series. Really only care for the single player stuff, but are the other bundles worth the extra money or is that all online stuff?
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 18:39Permalink
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Well if I was into the Batman games, the Return to Arkham bundle seems like a steal. Otherwise i may pass.
    Heresy. You're missing out. They're the best superhero games ever made.
    Agreed. toast

Arkham Knight got a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed it. Thought it was an acceptable conclusion to the Arkham franchise.
    I actually purchased the 360 version of Arkham Asylum on the 360 a few years back, but I wasn't that great at the combat (I was also playing on the hardest difficulty). Maybe once I end up completing that I'll have a different opinion on it laugh
  • Posted on 25 September 18 at 21:46, Edited on 25 September 18 at 21:46 by Mr PeanutbubberPermalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Well if I was into the Batman games, the Return to Arkham bundle seems like a steal. Otherwise i may pass.
    Heresy. You're missing out. They're the best superhero games ever made.
    Agreed. toast

Arkham Knight got a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed it. Thought it was an acceptable conclusion to the Arkham franchise.
    I actually purchased the 360 version of Arkham Asylum on the 360 a few years back, but I wasn't that great at the combat (I was also playing on the hardest difficulty). Maybe once I end up completing that I'll have a different opinion on it laugh
    The style of combat can be weird at first but it's the best I've ever found in a game. Really rewards timing on hits rather than button mashing. I would highly recommend the whole series if you haven't done much with them yet! toast
  • DielInfiniteDielInfinite135,619
    Posted on 26 September 18 at 08:10Permalink
    I might pick up the $10 Destiny expansion bundle
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76465,125
    Posted on 26 September 18 at 08:57, Edited on 26 September 18 at 08:59 by SilentJay76Permalink
    Signal24Code20 said:
    Mad Max at $8 is a good deal.
    Less so at €28.00. roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.