Xbox 360 Forum

Forum for Xbox 360 related things

Leaderboards Not Tracking/Updating for Multiple Xbox 360 Games

AuthorMessage
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 25 December 18 at 17:20
Anyone tried FEAR or Far Cry 2 lately to see if they’re working?
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 03 January 19 at 05:22
Far Cry 2 is having basically the same issue that folks in this thread have reported for GTA IV: after turning off the game, any new rank progress is lost.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 04 January 19 at 04:43
People should use FarCry 2 to pester them to fix this.
I was interested to start the FarCry franchise but after reading the post on the forum about the issues I will wait. warning
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 04 January 19 at 08:30
I'm not even sure who to pester. I opened a Ubisoft support ticket a few days ago and haven't heard back. But given this thread, it sounds like the issue is entirely on Microsoft's side. But good luck explaining to Xbox Support that an issue with a third party game is Microsoft's fault.

My hope is that Far Cry 2 going GwG will draw attention to the issue.
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 04 January 19 at 15:17
The only time I had any kind of luck was when I contacted smaller companies, mainly Volition and Bungie. Rockstar, Ubisoft, Activision, etc don't give a single solitary fuck about a game that came out 10+ years ago having issues with leaderboards
A Dreadful Shot
Posted on 04 January 19 at 17:27, Edited on 04 January 19 at 17:28 by A Dreadful Shot
zeldafanjtl said:
Far Cry 2 is having basically the same issue that folks in this thread have reported for GTA IV: after turning off the game, any new rank progress is lost.
Do you know if this is just affecting the rank? Or is this the case for the other achievements as well?
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 04 January 19 at 17:52
A Dreadful Shot said:
zeldafanjtl said:
Do you know if this is just affecting the rank? Or is this the case for the other achievements as well?
Weapon manual progress seems to be saving. Not sure about anything besides manuals and rank.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 05 January 19 at 02:49
Got a form letter response back from Ubisoft. I wrote back asking if I'll hear anything else from them.

Hello [name]

Thank you for contactin Ubisoft Support and sorry that you are experiencing this problem. I will be more than happy to report this to the proper team. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us back at Ubisoft.

Thank you
Michael S
Ubisoft Support
YellowGerm
YellowGerm
Posted on 11 January 19 at 12:16, Edited on 11 January 19 at 12:19 by YellowGerm
Gears of war not working properly. It records something but that's far from accurate.

They won't fix this, they never fixed halo 5's issue with recording your game wins.
Falensarano
Falensarano
Posted on 13 January 19 at 16:54
YellowGerm said:
Gears of war not working properly. It records something but that's far from accurate.

They won't fix this, they never fixed halo 5's issue with recording your game wins.
This has been a problem for years but it terms of the achievements everything still works, albeit the issue with seriously not unlocking on 10,000 kills.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.