My Brother Rabbit Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 25 September 18 at 23:44
Please use this thread to discuss the My Brother Rabbit walkthrough
Information Posted on 05 October 18 at 12:04
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: My Brother Rabbit Walkthrough
Krows Graveyard
Posted on 10 November 18 at 14:20, Edited on 10 November 18 at 16:22 by Krows Graveyard
Hey there! Currently using your walkthrough here and I've noticed a few errors (or I'm blind), firstly I have 7 of the 8 Gears in Chapter 4(?) and you went from 6/8 to 8/8 and I'm kinda lost..

Secondly, when collecting Purple Flowers in an earlier chapter you listed flower 4/5 as 5/6 on accident.

I'll keep this updated as I go along, not trying to sound like a nag or anything, just trying to help your guide is all!

EDIT: I solved the gear issue, you have two gears listed as 6/8.

EDIT: Your crabs in the flying machine Chapter are incorrectly numbered.

That was everything. Thanks again for making that guide! Liked!
If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
SpiralOut46and2
Posted on 12 November 18 at 16:24
^Thank you so much for letting me know! :) I really appreciate the feedback as I didn't realize I'd missed these things. :)

I've fixed the incorrectly numbered Gears so they show as 6/8 and 7/8 (instead of "6/8" twice), and I've corrected the purple flower to show as 4/5 instead of 5/6.

One question - do you remember how the crabs were numbered incorrectly? I looked through the flying machine chapter and see a collectible for 8 hermit crabs. I read through that section and see them all accounted for, going from 1/8 to 8/8, as you pick them up. Were these the crabs you were referring to? I'm not sure if you meant this collectible, or something else? If you remember where the problem was and could let me know, I would greatly appreciate it! I'll fix it asap. :) :) :)

I'm really appreciative for the help and the feedback, so thank you again. Even small details like these are important to me and I want to have the walkthrough as accurate as possible, so thank you for the second set of eyes! :)

The corrections I've just done have been submitted so they should be updated shortly. :) If you remember what it was with the crabs that were incorrectly numbered, please let me know and I'll be happy to take another look and fix that as well! :)

Thanks so much, Krow!! And I'm happy you liked the guide! :)
Krows Graveyard
Posted on 13 November 18 at 20:23
I re-read it and that was my mistake for reading too fast. You stated that there were two hermit crabs in the same room and updated the amount as one, but I personally read it as one instead of two!

There is nothing wrong with your hermit crabs, sorry about that!
If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
SpiralOut46and2
Posted on 14 November 18 at 11:20
Ah, ok. I know which part you're talking about. I'm curious if I should reword that part. I'll keep the thought on the back burner for now, but if anyone else mentions that they read it that way (easy to do if you're reading fast, especially), I'll change it. :)

Thanks again so much for all of your input! I'd never want to leave any sort of guide, solution or walkthrough sitting there with any errors in it. I'm really grateful for your help and for taking the time to let me know! :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.