Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mouse and Keyboard Game Support Coming to Xbox One Soon

AuthorMessage
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 28 September 18 at 13:05
Endless404 said:
I got away from it a long time ago and you guys will probably laugh about the lack of real purpose to it but I always dreamed of playing WOW on console when I was a kid. I sure as hell am not shelling out 15 bucks a month for it, console or otherwise but the dream lives on. Speaking of which what the hell happened to MMORPG auction houses? This has bugged me forever and maybe I was a bit too young to see the flaws in world of warcraft's setup, but I loved it to death. Only MMORPG I've played recently was ESO and it might as well not even have p2p selling points. Off topic but yeah what gives, this has frustrated me for years.
WoW's auction house is still alive and well, so is Final Fantasy 15s. That said. WoW has more content per $ than any game on the market right now, and I play a LOT of games. The sub fee is to help them support the servers for 10 million players that it still has. Easily worth it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
Smallville2106
Posted on 29 September 18 at 22:27
I can’t imagine using a keyboard and mouse over a controller. Is it easy to get used to?
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 29 September 18 at 22:36
Smallville2106 said:
I can’t imagine using a keyboard and mouse over a controller. Is it easy to get used to?
Totally depends on the game. For strategy, a lot of simulations games, MMOs and almost all FPS games a mouse and keyboard are far superior. For racing, fighting, and platformers a controller is way better. That's why any self respecting PC player also has a couple controllers sitting around.

Choice is the name of the game here.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.