AuthorMessage
jlpezzi
jlpezzi
Posted on 27 September 18 at 00:54
I'm stuck with three achievements:
Music non stop
Not again
Le voyage dans la lune
All off them involve travelling to a different location. The system asks me if I want to travel and regardless of the potion I choose, it saves but the loading screen never comes.
I've tried to 're install, delete save games, but nothing...
Any help? Someone else with the same problem?
DeathMcGlitter
Posted on 27 September 18 at 22:04
Same problem, it's driving me nuts.
jlpezzi
jlpezzi
Posted on 08 October 18 at 09:36
Fixed! For me I was able to get them trying in a different machine
BobaFett110
BobaFett110
Posted on 09 October 18 at 14:35
jlpezzi said:
Fixed! For me I was able to get them trying in a different machine
Was you playing on Xbox one X & changed to a normal Xbox one? As I am having this issue with playing it on the X.
GOW4 Scout Lv10 Sniper Lv10 Engineer Lv10 Soldier Lv10 Heavy Lv10
jlpezzi
jlpezzi
Posted on 20 October 18 at 19:14
Exactly, try on a normal Xbox one. For me worked!
Blost
Blost
Posted on 09 November 18 at 08:12
This is stupid, spend two hours trying to get Le Voyage Dans la Lune to unlock through various methods only to watch my character repeatedly glitch out of the ship, figure out that the dolphin can stick to the "wall" of the world after being ejected and I can drive myself to the zone transition, and then it asks if I want to leave and clicking yes doesn't do shit because I have an Xbox One X? For real? This is comical, and really sad... Guess I'll leave it on my external a little longer and maybe find someone with a non-X to let me finish this on lol
Reggie Rex S
Reggie Rex S
Posted on 18 November 18 at 14:11
So the xbox one x enhancement patch glitch 3 achievements... And for those who cannot access a normal xbox one is there another solution? Like some form to "say" to the one x not to download the enhancement pach or something like that...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 November 18 at 08:29
Seriously we can't do the achievements (music non stop) if we are on a Xbox one x ? Anyone Know how to fix this :/
BrianWrightWS6
Posted on 23 November 18 at 02:27
Same problem here, was driving me crazy. Good to see I'm not alone. Pretty sad when the original Xbox one is better than the X in anything.
BobaFett110
BobaFett110
Posted on 26 November 18 at 12:36
Hey guys just to let you know I have had the following tweeted back to me

https://twitter.com/doubleelevenltd/status/10670215246186700...

Fingers crossed this will get fixed!!!
GOW4 Scout Lv10 Sniper Lv10 Engineer Lv10 Soldier Lv10 Heavy Lv10
PHO3N1X DOWN
PHO3N1X DOWN
Posted on 29 November 18 at 15:41
I'm screaming, is there a way to not download the X enhanced version on One X? gah
HARKAAN
HARKAAN
Posted on 08 December 18 at 12:08
Still not resolved. pffff...
MancioMan
MancioMan
Posted on 14 December 18 at 16:48
ancora niente?! angry
DotteinBR
DotteinBR
Posted on 23 December 18 at 23:45
Its december 23th and still nothing.
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 05 January 19 at 16:20
I just got the Music Non Stop achievement, so I can confirm that these achievements are not glitched.
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
EnhancedKanine
Posted on 07 January 19 at 03:29
SchizoPsycho74 said:
I just got the Music Non Stop achievement, so I can confirm that these achievements are not glitched.
Gave it a try. Still glitched on the Xbox One X.
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 23 January 19 at 19:38
I had no trouble with the MMO achievements on the old standalone Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition on my X1X. So indeed, it must be due to the X1X enhancements. The old standalone version was not enhanced.

For easy clickable reference, here are the achievements affected:
Goat SimulatorMusic Non StopThe Music Non Stop achievement in Goat Simulator worth 207 pointsJump on the launchpad

Goat SimulatorNot AgainThe Not Again achievement in Goat Simulator worth 35 pointsGet deviously trapped again

Goat SimulatorLe Voyage Dans la LuneThe Le Voyage Dans la Lune achievement in Goat Simulator worth 36 pointsA Trip to the Moon.
EnhancedKanine
Posted on 10 February 19 at 06:46
Just noticed that the game got an update. I was able to get both travel achievements in MMO sim with the Xbox One X. I guess that means it's fixed.
Martay28
Martay28
Posted on 10 February 19 at 20:22
Thanks for the heads up EnhancedKanine toast I can also confirm that the update has fixed the issue clap
HARKAAN
HARKAAN
Posted on 10 February 19 at 23:27
Fixed. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.