Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Is Max Payne Coming to Backwards Compatibility Today?

  • Posted on 27 September 18 at 20:07Permalink
    Big Ell said:
    Why is this something like this even “news”? It was baseless speculation, it’s now been debunked. Get rid of it.
    I don't think you know what 'baseless' means. They literally give their reasons for thinking so in the article. Could they have just said 'Remedy teases big announcement tomorrow'? Sure, but that's not quite as exciting.
  • Big EllBig Ell904,510
    Posted on 27 September 18 at 20:11Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Big Ell said:
    Why is this something like this even “news”? It was baseless speculation, it’s now been debunked. Get rid of it.
    I don't think you know what 'baseless' means. They literally give their reasons for thinking so in the article. Could they have just said 'Remedy teases big announcement tomorrow'? Sure, but that's not quite as exciting.
    Like I said, it was baseless. It wasn’t even half true. People need to get a life and not worry about Max Payne 3 going BC. Wait a minute...half...life...3...


    Half Life 3 confirmed!!!!!!
  • Posted on 27 September 18 at 20:29Permalink
    I loved 3! Didnt realize people in general didn't. It was def. Different then the first 2, but i loved the way it was done. For some reason it reminded me of a Michael Mann film. Anywho, looking forward to whatever this is 😁
    Matthew
  • Posted on 27 September 18 at 20:33, Edited on 27 September 18 at 20:34 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    Big Ell said:
    Like I said, it was baseless. It wasn’t even half true. People need to get a life and not worry about Max Payne 3 going BC. Wait a minute...half...life...3...


    Half Life 3 confirmed!!!!!!
    If you'd read the article you'd see it's not about Max Payne 3.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 27 September 18 at 21:12Permalink
    if max payne 1 and 2 would be remastered, instant buy for me, great games.
    I hate all things PC, and I don't mean personal computer.
  • Posted on 27 September 18 at 21:22Permalink
    elhocid said:
    These games are old, even a remaster would probably be not enough today. Their masterpiece is Quantum Break, the old games are just history.
    Imagine being this wrong.
  • Guirec730Guirec730315,338
    Posted on 27 September 18 at 21:30Permalink
    So the big announcement was that Remedy will be at comic con.

    Weak.
    State of the badass art.
  • Herr LeoHerr Leo225,651
    Posted on 27 September 18 at 21:37Permalink
    OldSchoolBlood said:
    Hopefully it means "Alan Wake 2".
    This. dance
  • Posted on 27 September 18 at 21:43Permalink
    I will be happy whatever the news is. Hard to believe people hate on MP3; sure the story didn’t compare to the first two but the gameplay was great
  • Posted on 27 September 18 at 23:27Permalink
    bastards teased me pretty hard. i was hoping for max payne 3 to be BC. I was ready to bullet dodge every mf in the game.
  • MrMagicZeroMrMagicZero170,547
    Posted on 27 September 18 at 23:42Permalink
    Lol not funny...
  • HealttiHealtti2,113,951
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 00:13Permalink
    Ok, so, a nothing news article about a teaser for a nothing announcement.
    That's 2018 meta right there.

    At least this made me smile:
    ComboChrist said:
    elhocid said:
    These games are old, even a remaster would probably be not enough today. Their masterpiece is Quantum Break, the old games are just history.
    Imagine being this wrong.
    [sic]
  • Posted on 28 September 18 at 01:16Permalink
    Only 3 hours till midnight and neither have appeared in the store, so I'm guessing that'll be a big fat NO.
  • JestingmeatJestingmeat322,613
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 01:21Permalink
    It looks like Max Payne 1 & 2 digital editions will be included with Control. Don't know how this picture got turned into "Max Payne 1 & 2 BC available today!"

    Like someone else said, this is an article that is just speculation.
  • Crater BobCrater Bob314,135
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 04:31, Edited on 28 September 18 at 04:31 by Crater BobPermalink
    Well that was a bogus "obvious conclusion". laugh
    Gatekeeper 3-6 off your starboard wing, turn to 2-2-0 and drop to angels two or you will be fired upon!
  • Posted on 28 September 18 at 04:53Permalink
    Segendary Ty said:
    How is this an article for Max Payne 3?
    Because Xbox games don’t have pages on the website since they have no achievements, therefore the story is tied to the most relevant game possible.
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty659,046
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 05:11Permalink
    It's rather suggestive, especially for the Max Payne 3 part. So this doesn't make sense to make this speculation news for Max Payne 3
  • Posted on 28 September 18 at 08:59Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Big Ell said:
    Like I said, it was baseless. It wasn’t even half true. People need to get a life and not worry about Max Payne 3 going BC. Wait a minute...half...life...3...


    Half Life 3 confirmed!!!!!!
    If you'd read the article you'd see it's not about Max Payne 3.
    Someone didn't get the pun. smile
  • Posted on 28 September 18 at 10:41, Edited on 28 September 18 at 10:59 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    Antr0p0phagus said:
    Someone didn't get the pun. smile
    It's not a pun. There are plenty of other people misunderstanding that this could be news related to Max Payne 3, so there's no reason to assume they only mentioned 3 for the 'pun'.
  • Jet KlaatuJet Klaatu266,022
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 11:13Permalink
    Any news?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.