The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Forza Horizon 4, Telltale Layoffs, Fortnite Cross-Play and More

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,568
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,594,049
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 20:55
    I don't care about Fortnite at all, but I'm glad that Sony finally agreed to do cross-play with Microsoft.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 28 September 18 at 21:27
    music
    Sabin VII
  • triplepowtriplepow219,681
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 21:34
    Don’t mind a TGN podcast and new format (work In progress) good. Happy it went up quickly as had a 5 hour drive and was out of podcasts!

For keyboard support could developers turn off things like aim aid for controller etc?
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • Posted on 28 September 18 at 23:18
    *commenting in the hopes FH4 ult. ed. will be in the giveaway sack and winning by some magical luck for unknown reasons*

Anyway, I can always enjoy another free game - last time I grabbed Innerspace which im really happy about having in the library!
    I will be playing video games at the retirement home when the time comes. If I can.
  • ZNMSZNMS428,474
    Posted on 28 September 18 at 23:42
    I like the idea of a TGN style podcast. So, would that mean there's a chance to have staff from TrueAchievements and TrueTrophies on the show?
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
  • Posted on 29 September 18 at 00:54
    I burn through podcasts like crazy at work, feel free to talk for twice as long.
  • Posted on 29 September 18 at 02:39
    Man, and I pre-ordered the Final Season, too.
  • Northern LassNorthern Lass1,442,685
    Posted on 29 September 18 at 03:32
    Still hoping the full season gets made but concerned it might not be as originally intended anyway. Happy for a multi platform podcast format.
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep501,831
    Posted on 29 September 18 at 07:41
    I'm happy my question was of the week!
  • Posted on 29 September 18 at 18:35
    I'm going to have to start finding some time to listen to these more than I do now.
  • Posted on 29 September 18 at 20:25
    Don’t know if it was intentional or not but I liked this week’s podcast more and mostly because it seemed like there was deeper conversation and a couple games. I know we can’t have a game like Forza come out every week but I liked more conversation on the game. It seemed like I’m the past there were so many weekly things to hit you could only talk about a game for a bit so I really like the changes so far.
  • Posted on 29 September 18 at 20:51
    A TGN podcast is a good idea. I had a PS years ago & still get emails from them years later. And isn't some form of crossplay on the way anywaylaugh

A question for next week...with the success of Gamepass, do you see a time when bigger studios ( like Ubisoft ) pull their games from Microsoft's service to start their own version?
  • Posted on 01 October 18 at 06:56, Edited on 01 October 18 at 06:58 by KEOLIVEatHOME
    I'm happy to see keyboards and mice being used on xbox however i don't know about seperate lobbies unless the games support cross platform play. After we have had online passes and and DLC separating the player base in the past, having lobbies may just thin things out even more.
    KEO
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl547,681
    Posted on 01 October 18 at 12:32
    A small suggestion which I keep forgetting to mention; when talking about your streams, you only mention the name of the games once at the start. A few times I'll be listening to your thoughts on a game and wonder what it is because I zoned out or miss heard the name at the start.

So a simple "so that was our thoughts on game X, our next game was game y..." statement between the games would help!
  • Posted on 01 October 18 at 16:46
    FH4 seems like a great addition to the franchise. Will be playing via gamepass as soon as its available!
  • Posted on 02 October 18 at 04:31
    I'm glad for mouse and keyboard support. I'm hoping it will open up new possibilities for games on the Xbox.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,359,093
    Posted on 05 October 18 at 17:56
    Kinda glad I didn't pre-order TWD Final Season now, even with the Collection bonus. Have too many TT games sitting in the backlog as is. Hopefully they finish the season, especially since the achievements are already there.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,568
    Posted on 05 October 18 at 21:08
    The winner this week is comment number 2 by Sabin VII:
    music
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the list of codes.
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
  • Posted on 05 October 18 at 22:28
    DaveKinetic said:
    The winner this week is comment number 2 by Sabin VII:
    music
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the list of codes.
    Great! I never commented to win, but I appreciate the game very much; I'm already selecting a game from the long list available.
    Many thanks again. <3 toast
    Sabin VII
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.