Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Soulcalibur VI’s Online Beta Test Has Begun

AuthorMessage
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 28 September 18 at 21:28
The battle begins

Please click here to read the story: Soulcalibur VI’s Online Beta Test Has Begun
HallowedClock8
Posted on 28 September 18 at 21:50
The game works very nice, sometimes not always i have some connection issues. But just sometimes, overall without problem.
Bathtub Skooma
Posted on 28 September 18 at 23:05
Is there going to be an open beta on the store or is it preorder only? I pre-ordered a physical copy on Amazon and I am curious if I can get in on this.
Tuschi
Tuschi
Posted on 28 September 18 at 23:14
I can't believe the whole beta is only 3 gigs. It doesn't look amazing but certainly very nice. It's also way more fun to play than I expected.
Jet Klaatu
Jet Klaatu
Posted on 28 September 18 at 23:25
Is this something we can just get from the Xbox store?
HallowedClock8
Posted on 28 September 18 at 23:40
Yes, search for Soulcalibur 6 on the xbox store and you will find Soulcalibur VI Network test
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 29 September 18 at 00:19
Bathtub Skooma said:
Is there going to be an open beta on the store or is it preorder only? I pre-ordered a physical copy on Amazon and I am curious if I can get in on this.
Yes you can.
Cower Before me
Posted on 29 September 18 at 02:22
Jet Klaatu said:
Is this something we can just get from the Xbox store?
Yes you can, just search soul caliber in the store and it should be the first option to show up.
ThexDaftxPunk
ThexDaftxPunk
Posted on 29 September 18 at 02:48
This game is SO fun!!!! Mathes can be a bit laggy sometimes but mostly ive had a great time
TXsportsGamer83
Posted on 29 September 18 at 02:49
Any word on release date? Just curious
Kysol
Kysol
Posted on 29 September 18 at 05:20
October 18/19 I thought. Apparently there's input lag added to the network test. I'm seeing a little, nothing major though.
kysol.com - @kysol - General ramblings about gaming escapades.. and programming.
PSYCHADELICACE
Posted on 29 September 18 at 07:42, Edited on 29 September 18 at 08:16 by PSYCHADELICACE
You need the season pass to play as Tira?? what a scummy thing to do, anyone who pre-orders this you deserved to be screwed over
MVPVincent
MVPVincent
Posted on 29 September 18 at 12:37
PSYCHADELICACE said:
You need the season pass to play as Tira?? what a scummy thing to do, anyone who pre-orders this you deserved to be screwed over
If anyone needs to be screwed over for this, it's Bandai Namco for cutting out a character who's been in the series since 2005 and relegating her to DLC to grab cash from people who main Tira.
I am a man of few words, but many riddles.
Blaizicus
Blaizicus
Posted on 29 September 18 at 14:44
MVPVincent said:
PSYCHADELICACE said:
If anyone needs to be screwed over for this, it's Bandai Namco for cutting out a character who's been in the series since 2005 and relegating her to DLC to grab cash from people who main Tira.
Yep. I won't be getting this until it's cheap and second hand, people need to refuse to buy these games and have principles, otherwise it will get worse and worse. Which is sad, as I'm a huge fan of these games and the Witcher games (Rip getting to play as Geralt too :()
Sera Di Siah
Sera Di Siah
Posted on 29 September 18 at 18:47
These power moves that take off 40% of your HP are a fucking cancer, and locking characters behind a paywall on top of a $60 game... fuck them. Series has gone to shit anyway after SC4.
'Eyes up, Guardian'
CatgirlFanatic
Posted on 30 September 18 at 00:28
Netplay is bad as I expected. I'm excited for the game, but between Tira being locked and not having a character select screen for online/bad netplay I guess I'll be sticking to offline. Really weak - she should be in there by default.
A filthy degenerate obsessed with 2D.
ThexDaftxPunk
ThexDaftxPunk
Posted on 30 September 18 at 03:28
Blaizicus said:
MVPVincent said:
PSYCHADELICACE said:
Yep. I won't be getting this until it's cheap and second hand, people need to refuse to buy these games and have principles, otherwise it will get worse and worse. Which is sad, as I'm a huge fan of these games and the Witcher games (Rip getting to play as Geralt too :()
lol you guys must be so much fun at parties. Shes only DLC because she doesnt even fit in anywhere in the timeline and they know she is a fan fav. They could have cut her entirely, Even Tira mains from the tourney scene dont even care.SHe is being treated exactly like Eliza is in Tekken 7. I dropped 100 bucks of my adult money that I would have spent anyways on this game. cant wait!
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 30 September 18 at 05:15
I was kinda disappointed by V.

The single player content was lame.

Not sure if I want this at launch. Does this beta just have 1v1 matches?
PSYCHADELICACE
Posted on 30 September 18 at 06:50
ThexDaftxPunk said:
Blaizicus said:
MVPVincent said:
PSYCHADELICACE said:
lol you guys must be so much fun at parties. Shes only DLC because she doesnt even fit in anywhere in the timeline and they know she is a fan fav. They could have cut her entirely, Even Tira mains from the tourney scene dont even care.SHe is being treated exactly like Eliza is in Tekken 7. I dropped 100 bucks of my adult money that I would have spent anyways on this game. cant wait!
Shes only DLC to make more money from blind fanboys such as yourself so stop acting all high and mighty.
Tveilor
Tveilor
Posted on 30 September 18 at 10:16
Net code is bad, the few games I got was lagging so much I couldn't get a hit on the opponent.
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.