Game Discussion: Starlink: Battle for Atlas Forum

Question bout game

AuthorMessage
AboveHunter
AboveHunter
Posted on 30 September 18 at 00:35
do i need the accessories to play this game on my xbox or no?
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 01 October 18 at 03:11
I am quite sure you will need a ship and a pilot and a weapon. The starting pack comes with that.

I've been in the camp of "goddammit just let me play this game with all the characters as is..." but the "toys" has been growing on me and I haven't been collecting the other toys to life figures (outside of getting them sent to me or buying them dirt cheap in stores) so I plan to try and collect everything for Starlink.
I will be playing video games at the retirement home when the time comes. If I can.
BipedFungus484
Posted on 30 November 18 at 06:02
I got a physical disc of the game and played it without getting any of the toys. You get the base ship, a machine gun, freeze rockets, and a flamethrower with the game. Everything else you have to buy. I got all the achievements without a single add-on toy.
Why Biped Fungus? Because I'm a walking fungi... (Fun guy, get it? Oh never mind.)
Wylaf Beulbe
Wylaf Beulbe
Posted on 30 November 18 at 15:23
BipedFungus484 said:
I got a physical disc of the game and played it without getting any of the toys. You get the base ship, a machine gun, freeze rockets, and a flamethrower with the game. Everything else you have to buy. I got all the achievements without a single add-on toy.
Are the chievos buggy as the site claims to be?
Bring the Bacon!!
LLboxed
LLboxed
Posted on 30 November 18 at 19:33
I encountered zero bugs, not sure where that information is coming from. Completed it today.
snake42069
snake42069
Posted on 12 January 19 at 08:55
0 bugs for me too. got around to playing the game when i was done with odyssey. took only a few days playing a few hours a day.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 12 January 19 at 10:24
you need zero accesories...and they are annoying as hell anyways.
I am playing the digital version with a regular controller, and no stupid paperweight attached
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 12 January 19 at 16:48
Question. When playing this, and using the accessories, do they have to be attached to the controller?
gamingirl.com - girls writing about games ;)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.