Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Teases a Story of Betrayal and Revenge

AuthorMessage
OkayEA
OkayEA
Posted on 01 October 18 at 12:01
The meaning of betrayal

Please click here to read the story: Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Teases a Story of Betrayal and Revenge

External link: https://thewitcher.com/en/thronebreaker-witchertales
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 01 October 18 at 12:08
It's not what I was expecting, but I'm still pretty pumped for it. Gorgeous artwork.
alladaskill17
alladaskill17
Posted on 01 October 18 at 13:00
So is this why Gwent still hasn’t hit official status with achievements etc?
Alladaskill17
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 01 October 18 at 13:19
alladaskill17 said:
I am wondering the same thing. Will there even ever be achievements for Gwent? Perhaps better no achievements than having horrible ones like for Fable: Fortune, but if they can make them interesting it would give extra incentive to play.
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 01 October 18 at 13:27
Theodoricus Rex said:
alladaskill17 said:
I am wondering the same thing. Will there even ever be achievements for Gwent? Perhaps better no achievements than having horrible ones like for Fable: Fortune, but if they can make them interesting it would give extra incentive to play.
Yes Gwent is getting achievements when they release the Homecoming update on 4th Dec.
maguzzolo
maguzzolo
Posted on 01 October 18 at 15:20
Theodoricus Rex said:
alladaskill17 said:
Gwent is a completely separate game and Thronebreaker is not at all a new version of it.

Gwent (the card game) will be soon receiving a major update called "Homecoming"; i honestly don't know if there is an official statement from CDPR about this new version finally adding achievements, but i think it may very well have them.
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 01 October 18 at 16:28
This game might now be #3 behind Fallout 76 and Red Dead 2 on my excitement list. I loved Gwent in Witcher 3, and I like where Thronebreaker is headed. On a related note, I cannot wait for any and all news on Witcher 4. Bring it!
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 01 October 18 at 21:35
I'm assuming this is digital only? Couldn't find any confirmation, but I will pre-order as soon as I know for sure.
Streets Ahead
DiegoTan
DiegoTan
Posted on 07 October 18 at 19:22
@Cellar Attic

As far as I know there won't be a Witcher 4. At least not with Geralt or anyone related being the protagonist. Also Sapkowski who is the author of the books is being a massive cunt towards CDP.
Yatta!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.