Asemblance: Oversight Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 01 October 18 at 14:51
Please use this thread to discuss the Asemblance: Oversight walkthrough
Information Posted on 13 October 18 at 10:32
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Asemblance: Oversight Walkthrough
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 18 October 18 at 14:41, Edited on 18 October 18 at 14:42 by ManicMetalhead
Just a quick note, while I can't correct you, there are a few comments around the site saying that following this WT, you can't unlock "Oversight".
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 20 October 18 at 17:47
ManicMetalhead said:
Just a quick note, while I can't correct you, there are a few comments around the site saying that following this WT, you can't unlock "Oversight".
I spoke to him about this, and he made changes. If the changes weren't good enough, however, it would help if someone notified me to be sure.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 22 October 18 at 13:43
Having just followed the guide, there's basically no direction for Oversight at all, I had to go and look up a video guide.

Also earlier in the guide the word "queue" is used when the word "cue" was meant to be used, this was a little confusing at first.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 23 October 18 at 00:33
zzUrbanSpaceman said:
Having just followed the guide, there's basically no direction for Oversight at all, I had to go and look up a video guide.

Also earlier in the guide the word "queue" is used when the word "cue" was meant to be used, this was a little confusing at first.
I'll edit the word choice for sure, but the author also added a video guide at the end for use, so I'm not sure if you saw that or not. As far as the achievement goes, I will let him know that there's still some problems with it and see if he's up for the changes. Thanks!
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 23 October 18 at 02:36
I'll put my hand up to revise the walkthrough if you like, the missing section isn't that complicated.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:28
zzUrbanSpaceman said:
I'll put my hand up to revise the walkthrough if you like, the missing section isn't that complicated.
We have someone working on it as of now, but if they need help or if there are other changes that are needed, I'll let you know. Thanks!
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 24 October 18 at 13:18, Edited on 24 October 18 at 13:18 by ImJustYourDaddy
Just give me a few days to get it done. I actually need a day where class doesn't take priority.

It should definitely be done by the end of the weekend
~Ya boy Santino Hartford
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 24 October 18 at 23:58
All good mate, appreciate your work! toast I'll be in a position to retry a full run through of the walkthrough during Extra Life (November 3rd), so I'll be able to give the updated version a test run then for you.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 28 October 18 at 03:26
zzUrbanSpaceman said:
All good mate, appreciate your work! toast I'll be in a position to retry a full run through of the walkthrough during Extra Life (November 3rd), so I'll be able to give the updated version a test run then for you.
Looks like ImJustYourDaddy has put up the changes. If you're up for it, it would be nice to put it through a test run. smile
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 28 October 18 at 04:23
NicoleRenee00 said:
zzUrbanSpaceman said:
Looks like ImJustYourDaddy has put up the changes. If you're up for it, it would be nice to put it through a test run. smile
Yep, everything should be correct now and it's much more user friendly/organized. Tell me if there are any errors whenever you do run through it (I didn't touch that initial playthrough at all cuz I didn't remember there being anything wrong in it)
~Ya boy Santino Hartford
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 06 November 18 at 04:12
I ran through the walkthrough over the weekend, and besides getting a little confused right at the beginning as it didn't see to match up with what was going on in game, once I got past that everything else was pretty much spot on. Nice work! toast
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 06 November 18 at 04:20
zzUrbanSpaceman said:
I ran through the walkthrough over the weekend, and besides getting a little confused right at the beginning as it didn't see to match up with what was going on in game, once I got past that everything else was pretty much spot on. Nice work! toast
Thanks toast
Now I still just need to finish my WT that I haven't had the will to finish...
~Ya boy Santino Hartford
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.