Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 4 Forum

Overachiever Glitched?

AuthorMessage
NellumNai
NellumNai
Posted on 05 October 18 at 12:40
I didn't have a seasonal PR stunt available in Summer so was quite pleased to see one appear for my Autumn selection. First thing I do - I go and do it to get the Overachiever achievement.

No achievement. Nothing pops.

I have improved my previous score slightly and it is saying Seasonal Objective complete ... but no achievement?

Anyone else having this issue, have any suggestions or want to join me in shouting angrily at yet another glitched Forza achievement?
Skridger
Skridger
Posted on 05 October 18 at 13:05
I didn't have the issue, but my previous score was only the 2 star level. I also had no PR stunt available in Summer.

I have heard others post that if they had already posted a better score than the seasonal requirement, they don't get the achievement. Might have to wait until the next objective comes up and hope that you haven't already scored the requirement.
NellumNai
NellumNai
Posted on 05 October 18 at 17:27
I didn't have one for Summer either. If I'd known this was going to be a requirement of the achievement, I wouldn't have done any of the PR stunts. It's very frustrating. The only stunts I haven't done are Speed Zones and Drift Zones and I SUCK at those haha

The achievement needs flagging as "missable" cos if you do all the PR stunts before you get a seasonal one, you're locking yourself out of getting the achievement.
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 05 October 18 at 17:47
Well this is bad news. I've finished about 90% of the PR stunts in total already. I know last week I had finished a summer PR stunt (one that I thought hadn't played yet) and never got the achievement for it (I wasn't aware of the achievement at the time so I didn't think anything of it). No fall PR stunt has shown up for me. Has this issue been made aware to Playground?
Streets Ahead
Doc Buddha
Doc Buddha
Posted on 05 October 18 at 18:53
I had already 3 starred the summer speed trap and, by coincidence, had beaten the seasonal target while it was inactive. When it became active the game showed that i had completed the higher target but gave no reward, and even though i then beat it and my previous best again it still didn't give the forzathon award or achievement.

I did manage to get it yesterday for the autumn jump though.
DaReoCharmer
DaReoCharmer
Posted on 05 October 18 at 18:55
The one from last season didnt work but as soon as I made the jump on the new season, it popped up for me
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track
Rigpig1919
Rigpig1919
Posted on 05 October 18 at 19:07
What are you all using to do the Autumn Jump? I have three starred it prior to autumn but now need to get 4 more meters for the achievement. Can’t seem to do it again 🙂
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 05 October 18 at 20:20
I anyone has anything to add, I put this on the Forza technical support forum.
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst135457_Overa...
Streets Ahead
DaReoCharmer
DaReoCharmer
Posted on 05 October 18 at 20:47
Rigpig1919 said:
What are you all using to do the Autumn Jump? I have three starred it prior to autumn but now need to get 4 more meters for the achievement. Can’t seem to do it again 🙂
Agera RS as an X class. Thats what I use to do ALL my PR stunts. The drift zones that I have to get 90K I used 2018 Mustang GT
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track
NellumNai
NellumNai
Posted on 05 October 18 at 21:10
I used the Agera RS for the jump as well - got something like 260m which places me around 800th in the world for that jump... which is a MASSIVE accomplishment for me cos I'm very average at the game.

My point being I absolutely destroyed that jump prior to it becoming the seasonal so had no chance :(
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 06 October 18 at 00:52
Just got the achievement. The only way I was able to even get the seasonal PR stunt to show up on my map was to visit the "Welcome Home" screen, select the seasonal events page, and press cn_A for "Show Map". From there the seasonal PR stunt was visible, and I was able to do it.

By the way, I use a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 "Forza Edition" for almost all speed related PR stunts and danger signs. I use the Audi Sport quattro S1 (fully upgraded) for ALL drift zones (makes most of them quite easy) and any off-road speed zones (tuned for acceleration over speed for the zones)
Streets Ahead
NellumNai
NellumNai
Posted on 06 October 18 at 07:39
I've got no issues getting the PR stunt to show on the map, I just can't get the achievement to pop because I've already met the requirements.
Rigpig1919
Rigpig1919
Posted on 06 October 18 at 17:29
Just did it with the Agera, for me I had already three starred it but beat my PB to take the achievement.
ScariestRug9882
Posted on 07 October 18 at 07:53
I don't know why this won't show up on my map. It only shows seasonal race events, no PR stunts for me at all.
ScariestRug9882
Posted on 07 October 18 at 08:02
Nevermind. Rebooted the game and it popped up on the map. So if you are having problems with it not showing up, trying starting up the game again. I probably had to do it 2 or 3 times for it to show up.
NellumNai
NellumNai
Posted on 07 October 18 at 08:32
Rigpig, I have also bettered my score but to no avail. I think the seasonal requirements are higher than the 3-star requirements so if you hadn't met that previously but did when you re-did it, then that'll be why its popped. Sadly, that particular danger sign I'd absolutely smashed the first time around :( I've gotta hope its another easy danger sign or speed trap next season that I've got wiggle room on cos if its a drift zone, I can't even meet the 3-star requirements let alone exceed them haha
Rigpig1919
Rigpig1919
Posted on 07 October 18 at 10:01
NellumNai said:
Rigpig, I have also bettered my score but to no avail. I think the seasonal requirements are higher than the 3-star requirements so if you hadn't met that previously but did when you re-did it, then that'll be why its popped. Sadly, that particular danger sign I'd absolutely smashed the first time around :( I've gotta hope its another easy danger sign or speed trap next season that I've got wiggle room on cos if its a drift zone, I can't even meet the 3-star requirements let alone exceed them haha
Yes, I had to get an additional 4 meters on top of my PB. Not sure if that’s the same for everyone or if it’s a fixed difference that you have already exceeded. If that’s the case then anyone high on the leaderboards will be in the same position as you. I was going to spend some time today improving my PB on all the Danger signs but because of this I decided not to 🙂
NellumNai
NellumNai
Posted on 07 October 18 at 11:54
I think it's a fixed amount which I've already exceeded. Thankfully, I think this is the only one that I've REALLY exceeded so maybe the winter one will let me get the achievement... but yeah, anyone high on the leaderboards is in the same position without a doubt.

As for improving your PBs... you should go for it now you've got the achievement man!
Rigpig1919
Rigpig1919
Posted on 07 October 18 at 19:14
I’ve three stared everything except the drift zones so I’m trying anything else to delay having to do that 😀😀
dgschrei
dgschrei
Posted on 11 October 18 at 14:50
Well the winter one doesn't work either. After having been a b***h to beat the first time round, i even managed to beat my PB by ~30m and the Seasonal target by ~60m and the achievement still didn't trigger. cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.