Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 4 Forum

Overachiever Glitched?

AuthorMessage
DaReoCharmer
DaReoCharmer
Posted on 11 October 18 at 18:53
Do people not soft reset the game daily and hard reset your system weekly? It keeps things running smooth. I have yet to have any issues with percentages or goals popping up when completed rock
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track
dgschrei
dgschrei
Posted on 11 October 18 at 21:01
That's not the issue. I've got the xbox on power saving mode (german power prices are insane) so it does a full boot every time I start the system anyway. But this does nothing for this achievement to trigger.

People seem to be right calling it missable. Seems 3-staring the stunt before it becomes a seasonal one locks you out because the game never receives the "just reached 3 stars for the first time" trigger anymore.
CRAZYACE63
CRAZYACE63
Posted on 15 October 18 at 07:39
dgschrei said:
Well the winter one doesn't work either. After having been a b***h to beat the first time round, i even managed to beat my PB by ~30m and the Seasonal target by ~60m and the achievement still didn't trigger. cry
What car did you use for the Winter Jump? I have been trying and just can't make the distance.
funkyTii
funkyTii
Posted on 18 October 18 at 12:42
I used a full blown McLaren Senna today and got it on my second try on the Winter hill. First try i got 3 Stars. Second try i got the PR Seasonal number.
DaFowlHunter
DaFowlHunter
Posted on 18 October 18 at 17:50
Anyone having better luck popping this today (spring)? If so, can we try and maybe narrow down what the target is, if its not what the standard listed 3 star is?
DaFowlHunter
DaFowlHunter
Posted on 18 October 18 at 21:46, Edited on 18 October 18 at 21:47 by DaFowlHunter
Mine said "seasonal objective complete" on the map... PB was 246MPH before Spring... Just went and beat it again 250.26MPH... Still no achievement
gypsymuffin
gypsymuffin
Posted on 19 October 18 at 12:44
I had already got 3 stars on the speed trap but not hit 235mph which was needed to beat the seasonal objective. I tried it again and got about 244mph and it unlocked for me.
Rohrbarch
Rohrbarch
Posted on 19 October 18 at 18:41
hello, actually I also thought I was having problems in the winter, but in fact we should not look at how many stars the challenge demands, but rather, a little down, it says how much it takes to get the achievement, in my case, here in the Brazil, were 168 meters 3 stars, but were demanding for the challenge 229 meters.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 20 October 18 at 20:59, Edited on 20 October 18 at 21:05 by HolyHalfDead
gypsymuffin said:
I had already got 3 stars on the speed trap but not hit 235mph which was needed to beat the seasonal objective. I tried it again and got about 244mph and it unlocked for me.
It is unlocking for everyone that hasn’t already beaten it. Sure you can fall victim of Xbox achievements not unlocking within 1 second but that effects all achievements in all games. Just wait 24 - 48 hours as they now run a cleanup task.

It’s those that beat it already that can’t unlock it, even if they beat their PB.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 20 October 18 at 21:00
DaFowlHunter said:
Anyone having better luck popping this today (spring)? If so, can we try and maybe narrow down what the target is, if its not what the standard listed 3 star is?
The season target is listed right there - underneath the stars.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 20 October 18 at 21:04
DaReoCharmer said:
Do people not soft reset the game daily and hard reset your system weekly? It keeps things running smooth. I have yet to have any issues with percentages or goals popping up when completed rock
That is completely unrelated.

Your PB is stored on the server not your Xbox, so you can hard reset it all you like but that will not change your PB.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 20 October 18 at 21:15, Edited on 20 October 18 at 21:17 by HolyHalfDead
dgschrei said:
People seem to be right calling it missable. Seems 3-staring the stunt before it becomes a seasonal one locks you out because the game never receives the "just reached 3 stars for the first time" trigger anymore.
Not exactly.

Let’s say 3 stars is 150 and seasonal is 200.

You can get 3 stars as long as it was 199 or less. If you got 3 stars with 201 last week you are screwed.

Hopefully they will eventually pick a PR stunt with a high enough target that you have not already met. But many people did all the PR stunts in X999, perhaps trying to get top of the leaderboard or at least beat their mates. Even season targets only require a high S1 low S2 to get.

So this achievement is most certainly Missable, for now.
craig killed ya
Posted on 25 November 18 at 19:33
Anyone know what the current PR seasonal challenge is, it the only achievement I need.
DaReoCharmer
DaReoCharmer
Posted on 26 November 18 at 17:26
There isnt one this week from what I see...weird but oh well
FaTa1 RoB
FaTa1 RoB
Posted on 28 November 18 at 12:42
Anyone know when the PR seasonal stunts are going live again? Hasn't been one for a while now.
lLeoOneBR
lLeoOneBR
Posted on 29 November 18 at 20:44
New season today but no pr stunt cry
DaReoCharmer
DaReoCharmer
Posted on 30 November 18 at 17:27
No PR stunt and NO "lion symbol" event. The other thing is, they're making those seasonal championships a joke. 100K is an insult to me. The time it takes to complete those races isnt worth 100K
lLeoOneBR
lLeoOneBR
Posted on 06 December 18 at 20:53
New season and again no stunt. As the 4 seasons have passed, this achievement for me is unobtainable.
Idenic
Idenic
Posted on 06 December 18 at 21:18
I know PR stunts are a bit buggy, so hopefully they are working out the kinks before they make the achievement obtainable again.
lLeoOneBR
lLeoOneBR
Posted on 07 December 18 at 23:43
The player FragiPL found this awesome solution and can confirm that works like a charm.
Well, based on the FragiPL solution, what I did:

Put the console offline
Reset console
Change the date to 21 October 2018
Start the game offline and the Roman mile PR Stunt appeared. Just beat it.
Put the console online and achievement popped up.
Hope that helps.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.