Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TGN Podcast: Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Harry Potter RPG Leak and More

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,582
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep501,827
    Posted on 05 October 18 at 18:26
    Im going through every assassin's creed game right now and enjoying it
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,360,049
    Posted on 05 October 18 at 20:53
    A Harry Potter themed RPG would be just the thing I need to get my wife into gaming with me on the Xbox!
  • Posted on 05 October 18 at 22:29
    music now, now now! toast
    Sabin VII
  • Posted on 05 October 18 at 22:52
    I've never read Harry Potter or seen any of the movies. The appeal for a game seems to be lost on me for some reason.
  • ZNMSZNMS428,651
    Posted on 06 October 18 at 09:41
    All this talk about romantic options in Assassin's Creed Odyssey reminded me of the Mass Effect scandal on Fox News which occurred last decade.

Oh, gees. I suddenly feel old.
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl548,094
    Posted on 06 October 18 at 12:13
    Does this mean Jack has retired or has just been substituted for this episode?! #TheRealQuestionOfTheWeek
  • TiimiTiimi61,543
    Posted on 06 October 18 at 23:57
    Excited to learn more of that Harry Potter game, fingers crossed it will be good!
  • RunroyRunroy786,225
    Posted on 07 October 18 at 14:54
    The new red dead sounds amazing!
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Runroy][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Runroy.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Posted on 07 October 18 at 17:54
    I can't wait to play Assassin's Creed Odyssey when it comes to Games with Gold. Every Assassin's Creed game comes to GwG eventually!
  • taximiketaximike428,852
    Posted on 07 October 18 at 18:31
    Surprised how similar forza 4 is to 3 so far. Ace to be driving around uk tho. Game pass is still a great deal, ive not bought a new game in ages now
  • Posted on 08 October 18 at 08:38
    Great work guys, glad you combined the podcasts! Looking forward to a lot more of this.
    KEO
  • ChristijamChristijam102,264
    Posted on 08 October 18 at 21:05
    Keep it up!! wave
    Enjoy every moment.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,593,930
    Posted on 09 October 18 at 15:07
    I'm not even an RPG fan and I'm excited at the prospect of a Harry Potter RPG smile
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 10 October 18 at 01:51
    I definitely like the format of talking about a few games or topics and going into greater detail. The only thing that worries me a bit about combing the podcasts would be getting too much info on PlayStation stuff or vice versa for Playstation fans. Assassins Creed works great because everyone can play it but if the game was a PlayStation exclusive I’m not sure if I really want to listen to a big chunk of material about a game I can’t play.

I agree on everything Odyssey, the game is great but relationships of really pointless. I also wish the game gave you two view points early on of why it’s important the Spartans or Athenians win. I want to take over the entire map for my side but because nothing really matters I don’t even do conquest battles.
  • triplepowtriplepow219,689
    Posted on 11 October 18 at 14:31
    Really enjoyed the podcast this week welcome Sam. Good to have a long conversation about big news with questions and more than one person talking about it. Worked well. And nice to hear an editorial coming from a question (and maybe to the podcast as a chat?).

And of course, thanks to a fabulous question FIFA 18 gets dropped into the vault. The power of the TA podcast
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,582
    Posted on 12 October 18 at 16:01
    The winner this week is comment number 15 by tripli00:
    Really enjoyed the podcast this week welcome Sam. Good to have a long conversation about big news with questions and more than one person talking about it. Worked well. And nice to hear an editorial coming from a question (and maybe to the podcast as a chat?).

And of course, thanks to a fabulous question FIFA 18 gets dropped into the vault. The power of the TA podcast
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,546,817
    Posted on 13 October 18 at 17:27
    I really enjoyed the new format too. A more in depth chat on specific releases and topics that bring in community questions at relevant parts was good and reminded me of the Playlist podcast (RIP). Looking forward to future instalments.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.