Game Info Submission: Forza Horizon 4 Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Forza Horizon 4

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 05 October 18 at 22:43
Sashamorning has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

Sashamorning said:
Forza Horizon 4Jolly CooperationThe Jolly Cooperation achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 37 pointsComplete 5 Horizon Life Co-op Races.

Culumlative+.

Forza Horizon 4Human After AllThe Human After All achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 51 pointsComplete 5 PvP Races.

Cumulative+.

Forza Horizon 4Life of the PartyThe Life of the Party achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 82 pointsTake part in 20 #FORZATHON Live Events, completing at least Round 1 in each.

Time/Date. Has to be done at certain times of the day (top of each hour).
Also Cumulative+.

Forza Horizon 4Horizon Fashion WeekThe Horizon Fashion Week achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 38 pointsUnlock 100 clothing items for your character.

Cumulative+.

Forza Horizon 4Official Horizon Board GameThe Official Horizon Board Game achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 55 pointsSmash all 200 Bonus Boards.

This should probably be Level. Some of these just aren't obtainable until later in the game when certain things change (like one danger sign that opens up a board on top of the church; this simply isn't possible until then).

Forza Horizon 4Antique RestorerThe Antique Restorer achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 53 pointsFind and restore 15 Barn Finds.

I don't think this is Buggy-. I think it's a case of people not having done all 4 seasons. I adjusted my date on my console, found the seasonal cars, and had no problem with it.

Tracker or not, until people are actually not able to unlock it after all 4 seasons have happened naturally (they have not, so far), I think it's early to call it Buggy-.

Information Posted on 06 October 18 at 09:53
zsoltee53 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

zsoltee53 said:
Forza Horizon 4Accomplished DriverThe Accomplished Driver achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 13 pointsReach Level 20.

I think this is a story related achievement! But only this one, the level 200 isn't. You have to play trough the long intro with all 4 seasons before you can join others in the shared season. It's some kind of long training mode. Without this you can't play online, can't join clubs etc, the game is very limited. This time the minimum requirements for season changes are fixed, so you can't miss this achievement while following the main story. Right after this one you have to drive to an event and earn the "Welcome to a New Horizon". Almost the time.

Information Posted on 06 October 18 at 18:28
zsoltee53 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

zsoltee53 said:
Forza Horizon 4Official Horizon Board GameThe Official Horizon Board Game achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 55 pointsSmash all 200 Bonus Boards.

Some of the boards are hard to reach. I found a board what is between two walls really near to each other, so you have to PURCHASE a Peel P50 or a different very very small car to collect it. Of course you can win this car by Wheelspin, but little chance. It’s a 5000 Influence Board near to Moorhead Wind Farm. Maybe it’s enough for a “SHOP” marker?

Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 06 October 18 at 22:47
The Peel P50 is the summer barn find. You can get it for free one week out of every month.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Nighthawk205
Nighthawk205
Posted on 07 October 18 at 02:44
Hey there Sashamorning and zsoltee53, thank you for your submissions! As Sasha stated for the Bonus Boards, you can get the Peel P50 via Barn Finds, which would make it Collectible, which is already on the achievement. As for Level 20, for Main Story flags, we need the achievements to be absolutely unmissable, even if you have to work really hard at avoiding it. We've been unable to confirm that it's entirely impossible to proceed to the Horizon Roster before or after you hit level 20, so we've decided to leave off Main Story for now. If we're able to confirm at a later date that you can't proceed unless you're already level 20, then we'll add it on.

For Sasha's submissions, we've applied the Cumulative and T/D flags. For the Bonus Boards, there are other ways around breaking the boards in hard to reach places. For example, I broke the board on top of the church by going off the hill by the windmill and bouncing on some smaller hills into the church. This didn't require any special danger signs to hit it.
For the Barn Finds, there seems to be an ongoing tracker issue that a lot of folks are facing. It's mentioned in the solution's comments and in the TA forums (amongst other places on the web as well), so we've decided to keep this flag on there as well.

Thanks to both of your for your help! toast
Information Posted on 08 October 18 at 09:19
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 12 October 18 at 04:15
DURDENS WRATH has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

DURDENS WRATH said:
Forza Horizon 4OverachieverThe Overachiever achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 21 pointsComplete a Season PR Stunt and receive a reward.

Should be marked as "Buggy -"

Many have succeeded at the intent of the achievement, but it will not unlock for some.

HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 13 October 18 at 09:49, Edited on 13 October 18 at 09:50 by HolyHalfDead
Thank you DURDENS WRATH for your submission. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy -. We have also flagged it as Missable because it is theoretically possible to exceed the requirement of every Season PR stunt beforehand.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Information Posted on 15 October 18 at 06:50
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 18 October 18 at 16:29
iTz Canada Ehh has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

iTz Canada Ehh said:
Forza Horizon 4Antique RestorerThe Antique Restorer achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 53 pointsFind and restore 15 Barn Finds.

This should be flagged as partially discontinued/unobtainable should it not? It would be Buggy- if the conditions are met with no unlock, but you can repeat the process to get it unlocked. If this glitches on you, it's impossible to earn the achievement until PG puts out a patch or more barn finds.

Information Posted on 27 October 18 at 18:59

zsoltee53 said:
Forza Horizon 4Taking the Grand TourThe Taking the Grand Tour achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 37 pointsView every Beauty Spot.

It’s stucked at 91% for me and the game marked 12 of 12 as viewed. :( Looks like it’s buggy?

zsoltee53
zsoltee53
Posted on 27 October 18 at 19:32
Okay, I got it! Visited every location again, but not helped. Restarted the game, checked the statistics to make sure there is 12 of 12, left my house and just popped up!
Information Posted on 07 November 18 at 15:58

zsoltee53 said:

It's a known bug, patch coming soon in November!

https://ar12gaming.com/articles/preview-fh4-update-three?fbc...

zsoltee53
zsoltee53
Posted on 07 November 18 at 22:17
Patch arrived! clap

Forza Horizon 4 Patch Fixes Antique Restorer Achievement
Information Posted on 02 December 18 at 22:47
faultrd has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

faultrd said:
Forza Horizon 4Life of the PartyThe Life of the Party achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 82 pointsTake part in 20 #FORZATHON Live Events, completing at least Round 1 in each.

This needs to be flagged as buggy as the tracking is currently not working as intended. See most comments on the top solution for proof

Information Posted on 09 December 18 at 03:09
JieXY has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

JieXY said:
Forza Horizon 4Test your MightThe Test your Might achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 42 pointsComplete The Trial.

Online and coop (min 2) only.

Information Posted on 10 December 18 at 22:00
Cornerscout has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

Cornerscout said:
Forza Horizon 4Auto BarnThe Auto Barn achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 12 pointsFind and restore your first Barn Find.

Collectable - If the achievement for finding 15 barns (Antique Restorer) is collectable, so is this, right?

Information Posted on 13 December 18 at 09:08
Tropan has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

Tropan said:
Forza Horizon 4Test your MightThe Test your Might achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 42 pointsComplete The Trial.

Unobtainable currently, last unlock November 22nd

Ashen Seraph
Ashen Seraph
Posted on 14 December 18 at 18:50
Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Flag submissions

This has been true since day one. Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

Nighthawk205 said:
For the Barn Finds, there seems to be an ongoing tracker issue that a lot of folks are facing.
HolyHalfDead said:
Thank you DURDENS WRATH for your submission. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy -. We have also flagged it as Missable because it is theoretically possible to exceed the requirement of every Season PR stunt beforehand.
Both of these issues have been addressed by patches and should have had their flags updated accordingly.
Victim of myself.
Information Posted on 15 December 18 at 15:48
Ashen Seraph has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fortune Island for Forza Horizon 4:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Ashen Seraph for Forza Horizon 4
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.