Game Info Submission Archive: Forza Horizon 4 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Forza Horizon 4

AuthorMessage
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 14 March 19 at 09:16
Thank you Boda Yett for your submission, we have added the 12 Players Required flag.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Information Posted on 18 March 19 at 18:07
Guitar LInc0ln has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

Guitar LInc0ln said:
Forza Horizon 4There is no Team in VictoryThe There is no Team in Victory achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 285 pointsGet ranked in Free-for-All Adventure.

As Boda Yett stated correctly, you need a minimum of 10 players for a Free-for-All Adventure. I participated in a hand full of adventures which started at 12/12, 11/12 and 10/12 players, so I think the requirement should be changed to "10 Players Required" instead of 12.

HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 21 March 19 at 01:27
Thank you Guitar LInc0ln for your submission, we have reduced the number of required players to 10 for FFA, and it remains at 12 for Team Adventure.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Information Posted on 23 March 19 at 09:33
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 30 April 19 at 22:27
Stevo6483 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

Stevo6483 said:
Forza Horizon 4Winter is RunningThe Winter is Running achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 145 pointsWin all Seasonal Championships in one Winter season.

Achievement is Buggy - (negatively). I have met the criteria but it has not popped. Did not have a problem with the Autumn-mobiles achievement which is same requirement but just a different season.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 02 May 19 at 05:44
Thank you for the submission Stevo6483. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 03 May 19 at 18:54
Information Posted on 14 May 19 at 17:50
Stevo6483 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Horizon 4 Achievements:

Stevo6483 said:
Forza Horizon 4Spring into RacingThe Spring into Racing achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 144 pointsWin all Seasonal Championships in one Spring season.

This achievement should be marked Buggy - (negatively). I have met the criteria for this achievement but it has not unlocked. This is similar behaviour to the Winter Is Running achievement.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 10 June 19 at 07:08
Thank you for the submission Stevo6483. We have applied Buggy- flag.
Information Posted on 12 June 19 at 08:31
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.