Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

SOULCALIBUR VI Returning Character Inferno Playable, But Not Online

AuthorMessage
NicoleRenee00
200,376
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 06 October 18 at 01:58, Edited on 07 October 18 at 22:15 by NicoleRenee00
*inhales* I love/hate Soulcalibur so much.

Be sure to take a look at Inferno in the new article!

Please click here to read the story: SOULCALIBUR VI Returning Character Inferno Playable, But Not Online
New Paralyzer
918,199
New Paralyzer
Posted on 06 October 18 at 03:05
I don't recall him ever being playable... Is this is first time?
Ho1d The Phone
Posted on 06 October 18 at 08:01
New Paralyzer said:
I don't recall him ever being playable... Is this is first time?
He was playable in 2 but you had to unlock him. Don't know about 1 tho.
Soup Can Sam
353,073
Soup Can Sam
Posted on 06 October 18 at 08:51
I understand him being blocked in ranked matches and all that, but why not allow him to be playable in private friends-only unranked 1v1 matches? Some people enjoy that.
Hooded Claw 006
Posted on 06 October 18 at 10:40
Ho1d The Phone said:
New Paralyzer said:
I don't recall him ever being playable... Is this is first time?
He was playable in 2 but you had to unlock him. Don't know about 1 tho.
Well, he is definitely playable in SC1 X360 version (was playing this a couple of days ago), but I can't remember if he was in the original Dreamcast version though. Inferno was only playable in SC2 with a cheat device, eg. Action Replay and played the same as Charade/Edgemaster.
New Paralyzer
918,199
New Paralyzer
Posted on 06 October 18 at 11:24
Hooded Claw 006 said:
Ho1d The Phone said:
New Paralyzer said:
I don't recall him ever being playable... Is this is first time?
He was playable in 2 but you had to unlock him. Don't know about 1 tho.
Well, he is definitely playable in SC1 X360 version (was playing this a couple of days ago), but I can't remember if he was in the original Dreamcast version though. Inferno was only playable in SC2 with a cheat device, eg. Action Replay and played the same as Charade/Edgemaster.
I never did pick up SC1 on 360.

And yeah I definitely don't recall him being unlockable in 2 haha. Must be action replay.
Gintama ZURA
331,063
Gintama ZURA
Posted on 06 October 18 at 12:15
I was very disappointed with the gameplay in the beta test. I may still rent and check out the final product, but it's definitely not a day one for me like I had initially hoped. Oh well, I have tons of other games I haven't even played yet anyway.
Gintama ZURA
331,063
Gintama ZURA
Posted on 06 October 18 at 12:17
OT: Inferno looks insanely badass in this game. Better than he's ever looked, imo. Although he did look pretty sweet in SC2.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.