Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Life is Strange 2 Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 09 October 18 at 17:43
Please use this thread to discuss the Life is Strange 2 walkthrough
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 13 October 18 at 07:21
Hi guys - I'm writing the WT for this one. Shouldn't take me too long to get the first episode finished. I'll post again once it has been submitted for review :)
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 19 October 18 at 07:42
FYI Episode 1 has now been submitted for review. Cheers and enjoy toast
Information Posted on 19 October 18 at 17:45
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Life is Strange 2 Walkthrough
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 31 January 19 at 21:15
FYI I finished up episode 2 today so will be updating the walkthrough over the next few days
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 14 February 19 at 17:09
Hi guys. I've submitted Episode 2 for review. Cheers!
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 14 February 19 at 20:48
...and its live. Enjoy, everyone. See you all again in a million months when the next episode is out laugh.
That Guy086
That Guy086
Posted on 17 February 19 at 08:40
Many thanks
lfcjohn
lfcjohn
Posted on 26 April 19 at 09:55
For the last collectible at Episode 2, you need to plug the CD player in order to play it.
------------
Interact with the CD player to 'play' it. Sean will open the lid of the CD player and find the final collectable, granting you:
You'll never play alone.
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 26 April 19 at 18:02
It says at the end of the previous paragraph to look to the left of the CD player and plug it in.
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 29 May 19 at 09:36
Hi guys - I've finished playing through the third episode and will be updating the walkthrough shortly.

For those people wondering if this episode is worth playing after the slower paced episode 2, i'd say yeah it's much better and does ramp up towards the end. I'd recommend giving it a play :) I'll post again when it's submitted for review.
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 07 July 19 at 10:46
Episode 3 has been submitted for review - sorry for the delay :)
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 08 July 19 at 12:42
Episode 3 is now live.
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 07 August 19 at 20:26, Edited on 07 August 19 at 20:39 by TheOnlyMatto
Episode 2 Chapter 7

"Interact with the note on the front door and then 'leave' to head outside. Go into the garden to the right of your grandparent's house and find the angry-looking snowman in the back garden:"

I have no idea how you came up with this description. It is clearly in the back yard of the neighbors house and a few lines later you kinda proves it.

"Go around the front of the neighbour's house and go in the front door."

It should say," "Interact with the note on the front door and then 'leave' to head outside. Go right, around the fence and in to the neighbors back yard to find an angry-looking snowman:"

Loving the guide man and so far this is the only description you have given that left me baffled. To the right of the house is a fence, around the fence is a junk pile and further beyond you can see the tree house. Maybe a better way to describe it could be to point out that it is to the left of the tree house, but I have found no garden... Thanks man.

Did they mention a garden or something? i havn't been listening/reading the dialog as the decisions make no difference to achievements. This might be where my confusion comes from.
See you in Valhalla
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 08 August 19 at 06:20
TheOnlyMatto said:
Episode 2 Chapter 7

"Interact with the note on the front door and then 'leave' to head outside. Go into the garden to the right of your grandparent's house and find the angry-looking snowman in the back garden:"

I have no idea how you came up with this description. It is clearly in the back yard of the neighbors house and a few lines later you kinda proves it.

"Go around the front of the neighbour's house and go in the front door."

It should say," "Interact with the note on the front door and then 'leave' to head outside. Go right, around the fence and in to the neighbors back yard to find an angry-looking snowman:"

Loving the guide man and so far this is the only description you have given that left me baffled. To the right of the house is a fence, around the fence is a junk pile and further beyond you can see the tree house. Maybe a better way to describe it could be to point out that it is to the left of the tree house, but I have found no garden... Thanks man.

Did they mention a garden or something? i havn't been listening/reading the dialog as the decisions make no difference to achievements. This might be where my confusion comes from.
Hi Matto

I think I meant that the neighbours garden is to the right of your grandparents house. Like, the next door garden. It might be a UK thing - I'd call any outdoor space connected to your house a garden, even if it's just a 'yard' or something?

Thanks for the comment, I'll amend that section to make it more clear. Have fun with the game and let me know if you find anything else.

Steph
TheDude722
TheDude722
Posted on 17 August 19 at 11:46, Edited on 17 August 19 at 12:22 by TheDude722
Episode 3 Chapter 2

Before you drink coffee with Ingrid & Penny, there's another interesting conversation you can have if you snoop around the outdoor shower where Hannah (the topless chick) went. I like how they put that in there.
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/TheDude722.png https://card.exophase.com/1/1003077.png
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 19 August 19 at 06:59
TheDude722 said:
Episode 3 Chapter 2

Before you drink coffee with Ingrid & Penny, there's another interesting conversation you can have if you snoop around the outdoor shower where Hannah (the topless chick) went. I like how they put that in there.
Oh cool I didn't find that conversation. I'll check it out and add it to the WT when I get time. Thanks!
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 10 October 19 at 07:17
Hi Guys - Just a quick note to say I've just finished up episode 4 and will be updating the WT over the next few days.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.