Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION HD Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 11 October 18 at 11:45
Please use this thread to discuss the FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION HD walkthrough
Information Posted on 16 January 19 at 16:29
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION HD Walkthrough
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 21 January 19 at 01:29
Any way to get achievements to unlock? Nothing is unlocking for me now and I'm really angry about this.
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 21 January 19 at 18:44
Chapter 2:

"There's an achievement here for triggering more than 3 ambushes in this area. The best way to do that is to begin a battle using warp strike, as it'll "surprise" the enemy, so make sure you use that tactic and you'll pop the following achievement after doing it 3 times:"

It's only 3 ambushes (like the last sentence said) and the WT should add that only warp strikes from the pylons count. Replayed the chapter 3 times and had to look up a video. The next paragraph mentions two strikes for the turrets but those are possible from the floor too. I thought the achievement was glitched.
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 22 January 19 at 20:12
There's a faster way to grind the AP for the abilities in chapter 6:
Collect the 6 cactuars, talk to the bartender to get a save and then back out to the main menu and use the rewind on the upper left to restart the chapter and collect the 6 cactuars again. You keep the exp and AP.

---

Side note: The game is very glitchy once you start replaying chapters (more so than it already is). I started to replay early chapters before finishing the story. I lost the Armigar and the abilites were locked again after replaying chapter 2 and using the rewind function. I had to replay chapter 3 to get the Armigar back and unlock the abilites.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.