Game Discussion: Warface: Clutch

Normal Mode Special Operations

• AvoidsAvoids794,845
    Posted on 11 October 18 at 14:44
    These are difficult... Has anyone had any luck completing one? If so please share some details!
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE729,043
    Posted on 11 October 18 at 14:53, Edited on 11 October 18 at 14:54 by KiRRAYNE
    I haven't been able to complete one yet due to awful groups. I feel like they wouldn't be very hard at all with proper team composition and people actually communicating. It's super hard to rely on matchmaking for a free game like this. You just get a bunch of brain-dead players who either play like shit or leave halfway through.

So in short, let's get a group together!
  • AvoidsAvoids794,845
    Posted on 11 October 18 at 20:52
    haha, yes we can. I made it to 11/15 of Anubis.. then failed.
    Posted on 12 October 18 at 17:46
    I made it to 15/15 and failed after almost an hour. :( My groups keep failing the easy Cyber Horde too. I really need a group lol
  • PrisPris2,186,536
    Posted on 14 October 18 at 22:39
    The problem with randoms is that they just run in and get slaughtered. They also have a tendency to pick a support class but dont actually support. My guessing is that because the difficulty is normal they assume that its going to be easy.

I havent raged at a game in a long time but the stupidity of people is colossal.
  • AvoidsAvoids794,845
    Posted on 15 October 18 at 13:26, Edited on 15 October 18 at 13:27 by Avoids
    I am willing to setup a time to play this guys. My GT is :Avoids.

Feel free to add me and we can find two more. I would love to knock these operations out of the park with ease.

From what I have been reading online the best combinations are:

2 Assault with LMG's
    2 snipers with semi auto
    1 medic.

You can run two medics but it may be slower.
    You can run one medic and one engineer but it may be slower.

Just my food for thought. Regardless I am willing to get a group together and play!
    Posted on 15 October 18 at 13:38
    I'll add you later today. What's frustrating is how they lock you out of playing PVP matches with new players after a certain level, but you still match with these players in co-op missions. Way too many players who are under level 10 queuing for Normal Special Ops.

I'm down to play both PVP and PVE stuff together. I've really been enjoying this game.
  • Posted on 19 October 18 at 13:26
    Add me on XBL guys I'm up for this :)
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 13:32
    I have time this weekend if you guys want to group up. Really want to start knocking these out!
  • EPSILON 616EPSILON 616233,101 233,101 GamerScore
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 05:36
    I pretty much solely play the Engineer class. I got lucky the other day after one or two fails a day for weeks and finally beat Anubis thank to the inclusion of Warlord gear and a few decent teammates. I was literally the last one left prone on the transport.

As stated here, People play class for loadout and not skills/abilities. I am constantly supporting my teammates. But without a medic who can keep the team up, you are usually dead in the water.

Normal/Hard missions in general are pretty tough and people play so stupid. I've watched player dump 30 coins into reviving themselves in a Normal mission because they couldn't play smart.
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 14:48
    EPSILON 616 said:
    I pretty much solely play the Engineer class. I got lucky the other day after one or two fails a day for weeks and finally beat Anubis thank to the inclusion of Warlord gear and a few decent teammates. I was literally the last one left prone on the transport.

As stated here, People play class for loadout and not skills/abilities. I am constantly supporting my teammates. But without a medic who can keep the team up, you are usually dead in the water.

Normal/Hard missions in general are pretty tough and people play so stupid. I've watched player dump 30 coins into reviving themselves in a Normal mission because they couldn't play smart.
    We were able to complete a few of these over the weekend. It was a lot of fun playing these with a good group. Not looking forward to the Hard Special Op, though. I think Cyber Horde is doable on hard because of how you can cheese the boss at the end.
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 05:31
    CRUM LEE said:
    I think Cyber Horde is doable on hard because of how you can cheese the boss at the end.
    What do you mean with cheese the boss? Got to the him a couple times but couldn't manage to defeat him.
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 12:20, Edited on 24 October 18 at 12:55 by KiRRAYNE
    SneezeSomeMilk said:
    CRUM LEE said:
    I think Cyber Horde is doable on hard because of how you can cheese the boss at the end.
    What do you mean with cheese the boss? Got to the him a couple times but couldn't manage to defeat him.
    You can stand in one corner with your entire group in a spot where he can't shoot you. Have a few people with LMGs constantly fire at him and have 1 or 2 others just check for the ads when the boss goes down for a second. Using this method you can take the boss down in 1-2 minutes. I'm trying to find a video of it online to show you but for some reason I can't.

We didn't end up trying Cyber Horde on Hard because we thought friendly fire might be an issue there. We did Earth Shaker like the solution suggested and got it done in one try. Not too bad if you take your time and communicate.
  • AvoidsAvoids794,845
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 15:11
    I can make a video of this next time we run it. I need the exp anyways @Crum Lee
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord3,036,089
    Posted on 30 October 18 at 23:21
    Yeah I made it to Anubis 15/15 and everyone just died its so frustrating playing for 30-45 min and losing it all angry
    DubstepEdgelord
  • MrSkiBearMrSkiBear190,720
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 22:26
    Could someone please add my friend he's over rank 30 has special guns that do 200% damage and knows the game very well. His gamertag is AchievemntHydra He's literally just looking for normal mode! Please add him
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads