Game Discussion: Fortnite Forum

Will Battle Royale Get Achievements?

AuthorMessage
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 11 October 18 at 16:59
Does anyone know if Fortnite Battle Royal will get achievements? I know PUBG added achievements in it's full release.

I'm 50/50 on if I want achievements in it. If there are I know I'll have a bunch, but that would drop my completion % down because of the Save the World game. cry I've seen the achievements for that and I haven't played it because it seems too long of a grind. It has like a 10.0+ TA ratio... :P Maybe I'll play it though.
"Imagine if you only woke up tomorrow with the things you prayed for today."
Msross
Msross
Posted on 11 October 18 at 20:30
Here's hoping it gets 1 added... for 1 GS.

laugh
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 12 October 18 at 03:26
I hope not. Save the World was a long grind as it is, I could just imagine what kind of Battle Royale achievements they would add based on what was in Save the World.

Things like "get 1st place 10,000 times" or "defeat 50,000 other players".

If they do add them, I will pass on it. Save the world was a long enough grind and never got into the Battle Royale modes on games.
AussieBigfoot
AussieBigfoot
Posted on 03 December 18 at 23:32
As the base game, save the world, has the full 1,000GS; they should give the BR mode a token 0GS..
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 07 December 18 at 11:53
AussieBigfoot said:
As the base game, save the world, has the full 1,000GS; they should give the BR mode a token 0GS..
Except for the fact that BR is the free base game and Save the world requires you to purchase a bundle including the save the world.
Kalujo
Kalujo
Posted on 18 January 19 at 23:04
DrSchlepenstein said:
I hope not. Save the World was a long grind as it is, I could just imagine what kind of Battle Royale achievements they would add based on what was in Save the World.

Things like {#}get 1st place 10,000 times{#} or {#}defeat 50,000 other players{#}.

If they do add them, I will pass on it. Save the world was a long enough grind and never got into the Battle Royale modes on games.
^^^ This!!! +1
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 19 January 19 at 00:08
I have not heard any rumors about this.

I have no doubt if they can figure out a way to introduce cheevos that will make them money that it will happen.

Epic is making so much money with a BETA that I dont see full release anytime soon unless there is a new flavor of the month that takes the players away
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 05 April 19 at 16:48
Fortnite is in the dumper because of Apex now, what will the add next to save them?
If they add Battle Royal achievements it'd be nice if all of your things you've done would cont, like what PUBG did (never played it though)
example: Achievement: win 10 solo games...if you've already done this it'd be nice if it unlocked automatically rather than making you do it all again.
"Imagine if you only woke up tomorrow with the things you prayed for today."
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 05 April 19 at 21:25
TromboneGuy360 said:
Fortnite is in the dumper because of Apex now, what will the add next to save them?
If they add Battle Royal achievements it'd be nice if all of your things you've done would cont, like what PUBG did (never played it though)
example: Achievement: win 10 solo games...if you've already done this it'd be nice if it unlocked automatically rather than making you do it all again.
Nah they'll go The Coalition route like what happened with Gears 4. Where in order to get the online community back, they made the new online achievements not retroactive and instead put "as of" dates on them causing you do it all over again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.